Gifts

[Hi dudes! ^_^ This is for @ForgottenSchoolgirl. Here you go! :) Hope you liked it. Enjoy!]
°^•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^
Momoi Satsuki

You know today is the day where I give you guys each a gift,right? Haha I'm done and hope you boys like it. (//˙³˙//)
15 minutes ago

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Thank you for these new rubber shoes,Momoi-san. These are cool.

  Kise Ryouta: Awwww! Would you look at that! New shirt! Thanks! And it fits well! Thank you Momoicchi!! ヽ(*^ω^*)ノ

  Midorima Shintaro: Ohh...brand new tape roll...with designs...Yeah...thanks.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: SWEEEEETSSSS!! CANDIEEEES!! thank you,Momo-chin (*¯∀¯)ノ

  Akashi Seijurou: Thank you for the scissors,Satsuki. I have a new pair for my collection.

  Momoi Satsuki: Awww..your welcome guys. Good to hear you liked it! :3

  Aomine Daiki: Wait a minute!! WHERE'S MINE?!

   10 likes

  Kise Ryouta: Did you check your bag?

  Aomine Daiki: Done...but it's not there.

  Midorima Shintaro: In your locker?

  Aomine Daiki: Meh,it's not there too.

  Akashi Seijurou: In your pocket?

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Maybe it's in the fridge....

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Did you check under the rock?

  Aomine Daiki: Not there,not there too, and Tetsu WTH? Under a rock? Anyway,It's not there either.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: He checked under the rock....
     20 likes

  Momoi Satsuki: Ohh... Dai-chan... I forgot to buy my gift for you... well,you see,I ran out of money. So,I'll try to give it to you nxt week. Hope it's okay.

  Aomine Daiki:What? Oh come on!... You left me behind..your schoolmate! WE ARE IN THE SAME SCHOOL!

  Momoi Satsuki: I told you I'll buy it next week.

  Aomine Daiki: tch...

  Kuroko Tetsuya: It's okay Aomine-kun...It's okay.

  Kise Ryouta: Kurokocchi's actually happy about it.. You didn't forget his gift but you forgot Aominecchi's.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Now I pass my mighty,misdirection powers to Aomine-kun.

  Aomine Daiki: NO! TAKE IT BACK! I DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT OUT! NOOO!!! REMEMBER ME!!!

   18 likes