His Secrets

[Konnichiwa minna! This is for @Dancing_Oreo for the idea xD Thanks! Enjoy guys!]
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Alexandra Garcia

Hey! Did you know that Taiga talks with his pillow every night? Oh and I remember this one time when he was in middleschool,He peed in his pants because he was so scared of the cute little puppy. He also told me that he almost ate a dog's poop,thinking it was a chocolate, when he was 3-4 years old. Oh, He have named every pillow in his bedroom...I remember the other pillow being named as 'Kuroko' and the other was 'Tesuya. And his favorite boxers? The one with the heart symbols of course,cuz it's cute,he told me. Oh and by the way...these are just some of his secrets. If you wanna know more,PM me. :D I'll write it on a list for ya.
10 minutes ago

       Aomine Daiki: PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THESE ARE HILARIOUS! I wanna know more!

       Kuroko Tetsuya: Naming your pillows after me? Kagami-kun...I never knew you can be that creepy.

       Alexandra Garcia: He even talks to it every night. 'Good night Kuroko,You too Tetsuya' like that.

       Kuroko Tetsuya: ... seriously?

       Himuro Tatsuya: Ohh I remember the middleschool part very well. He even cried. Poor Taiga.

       Kise Ryouta: YOU ALMOST ATE THE DOG'S POOP?! O.o I can't believe you! but these are funny so I'll PM you for more,Alexandracchi.

       Alexandra Garcia: My list is ready.

       Midorima Shintaro: Send it to me.

       Alexandra Garcia: Done.

       Akashi Seijurou: Give me.

       Alexandra Garcia: Finished :D

       Kagami Taiga: WHAT THE FCKING HELL IS GOING ON?! ALEX!

       Alexandra Garcia: I told you that I'll spread your secrets if you won't buy me some ice cream. You were warned.

       Kagami Taiga: Haven't you seen the one I bought yesterday? I put it in the freezer for you! I BOUGHT YOU THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT!

      Alexandra Garcia: Ohh... you did? Ohh yeah... I remember it now. Nah, what's done is done. But still, sorry.

      Kagami Taiga: UUURRRRGHHHH!!! I HATE YOU PEOPLE!

      Aomine Daiki: we hate you too.

        15 likes

      Kagami Taiga: DELETE THIS STATUS NOW,ALEX! Fck you,Aomine.