AoKi

[Hi guys! This is for @darkrainbow888. ^_^ Enjoy guys!]
===========
Aomine Daiki

I said I'm sorry!
5 minutes ago

         Kise Ryouta: No! I told you we'll meet each other 4:00 pm SHARP. But what did you do? You didn't appear! You were busy reading your nude magazines!

         Aomine Daiki: I was not! Besides,I haven't bought the latest issue yet and I don't like reading the old issues.

         Kise Ryouta: SEE?! YOU CHOOSE THAT MAGAZINE OF YOURS OVER ME!

         Aomine Daiki: Hey! I didn't say that!

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Oooh... lover's quarrel.

           15 likes

         Kise Ryouta: But still! You obviously love those girls in that magazine of yours than me!

         Aomine Daiki: What? Kise! Stop this nonsense already! I already said I'm sorry and that's it!

         Kise Ryouta: You said you're sorry but you haven't told me your reason yet!

         Aomine Daiki: Do I have to?

         Kise Ryouta: OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO! I waited for you for about 4 hours! Don't tell me you made me wait that long for no reason!

         Akashi Seijurou: Hand me the popcorn,Atsushi.

         Murasakibara Atsushi: Here you go,Aka-chin.

         Midorima Shintaro: Who brought the soda?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: I did. Here.

         Midorima Shintaro: Thanks.

         Aomine Daiki: FINE! I'll tell you why I arrived late!

         Kise Ryouta: Make sure that's valid!

         Aomine Daiki: Of course it is, dammit!

         Kise Ryouta: Then spill it out!

         Aomine Daiki: I WAS LOOKING FOR THE NEWEST ISSUE OF YOUR MAGAZINE AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT! SO I FCKIN WALKED OUT AND FOUND A JEWELRY SHOP! WELL,SINCE IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY,I THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU'D NEVER FORGET. I BOUGHT A NECKLACE. BUT THEN AS I WAS ABOUT TO GO,A FCKNG SNATCHER SNATCHED IT! I RAN TO CATCH IT AND I DID. I BEAT THE SHT OUT OF HIM! BUT THEN BEFORE HE COULD FALL UNCONCIOUS,HE THREW THE NECKLACE AND IT LANDED ON A TREE! I HAD TO CLIMB THAT TREE. AS I WAS ABOUT TO GRAB IT FROM A BRANCH,IT FELL AND LANDED ON A DOG! I SEARCHED THE WHOLE AREA FOR HIM AND AT LAST! I FOUND THE NECKLACE ON HIS NECK. I TOOK IT OFF OF HIM BUT THEN I SLIPPED AND IT WENT RIGHT TO THE LAKE! I HAD TO SWIM TO GET IT! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT FOR SOME REASONS,THAT LAKE HAS FCKN PIRANHAS! ALMOST DIED! WHEN I FOUND IT,I RODE THE TRAIN TO GO TO OUR MEETING PLACE. THE TRAIN MALFUNCTIONED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY SO I HAD TO RUN SO I COULD GO TO YOU. BUT WHEN I ARRIVED, YOU WERE SO ANGRY AND YOU WALKED AWAY,LEAVING ME AND THIS FCKN NECKLACE THAT I HAD SAVED JUST FOR YOU SO I COULD SEE YOUR SMILE! There! I said it! Don't tell me this reason isn't valid enough!

         Kise Ryouta: ... Ao-Aomine...cchi...

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Oh my...

         Murasakibara Atsushi: Tissues?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes please.

         Akashi Seijurou: This is interesting.

         Kise Ryouta: I... I... I don't know what to..say...Aominecchi.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry... I didn't know..

         Aomine Daiki: You didn't give me time to explain. Kise...I just want to give this to you as our anniversary gift...

         Kise Ryouta: Oh Aominecchi...

         Aomine Daiki: Alright,I'll give this to you tomorrow. But of course,I have to make it up to you. So, I'll get you there at 2 in the afternoon.

         Kise Ryouta: Date?

         Aomine Daiki: Isn't it obvious?

         Kise Ryouta: ... Okay then,Aominecchi! ^w^

         Kuroko Tetsuya: That was... a very good movie.

         Akashi Seijurou: Yes,it is. Very touching.

         Murasakibara Atsushi: And we get to watch/read it for free.

         Midorima Shintaro: I hope they release the second part of the movie.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes..  I loved it.

         Aomine Daiki: YOU PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A MOVIE! I'M GETTING IRRITATED! COULD YOU STOP IT ALREADY?!

         Midorima Shintaro: Then stop doing a drama here. This isn't a place where you go all 'love-love' and dramatic!