GTA

[Hi! This is for@jasmine1115. I picked GTA because I missed playing this game. xD anyway,yes,here you go. Enjoy!]
°^√°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^
Kuroko Tetsuya playing GTA:San Andreas

Just finished playing this game. :3
15 minutes ago

  Aomine Daiki: Ha! I finished that in just 3 days! 3 days!

  Kagami Taiga: You probably cheated.

  Kise Ryouta: He's always using that cheat where you get to have full health and your money rises and your car would be back to normal. What was that again? 'ehsoya-- I forgot the cheat name. T^T

   10 likes

  Aomine Daiki: I didn't use that! Unlike you who keeps using the cheat 'heygirls' to grab some girls!

  Midorima Shintaro: 'stinglikeabee' Is a cool cheat. But I didn't use it. I used it when I finally finished the whole game.

  Kagami Taiga: Same with Midorima. I cheated when I finally finished it. But I tried 'allcarsgoboom' once. And it was cool!

  Aomine Daiki: Oh and 'rocketman'!

  Kise Ryouta: And that cheat where you can never have those stars even you killed somebody. And the police won't come get you... Arrrgh!! I keep forgetting cheat names. 

  Midorima Shintaro: The cheat 'bubblecar' is cool.

  Aomine Daiki: Ohh the one when you bump a car it goes floating like a bubble. It's pretty cool.

  Kagami Taiga: I don't like girls in that game. They keep coming near me and they're like,gonna flirt. And you answer with yes or no. And when you answered yes,she is now your girlfriend.

  Aomine Daiki: I have 3 of em!

  Midorima Shintaro: I got four...

  Kise Ryouta: I have 5. T^T

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I finished the game in 2 in a half days with no cheats,because I don't know any. And I have 9 girlfriends in the game. I'm rich. I did all that in just 2 in a half days. 2 in a half days.
    14 likes

  Kagami Taiga: *claps slowly*