Genderbends

[Hola! This is a request from @MasterOtakuAkashi and here it is. Please Enjoy!
Legend:
Kuro Souya-Kuroko's genderbend
Seki Ryouko-Kise's genderbend
Rima Tarou-Midorima's genderbend
Aoi Kida-Aomines' genderbend
Koga Taishi-Kagami's genderbend
Murabara Sushita-Murasakibara's genderbend
Akajurou Seishi-Akashi's genderbend

That is all~]

Kuroko Tetsuya

is stalking a girl
5 minutes ago

            Kuro Souya: So you were the one liking my photos...

            Momoi Satsuki: WHO ARE YOU?! And WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE TETSU-KUN?! Q.Q Tetsu-kun why are you stalking this girl?!

            Kuroko Tetsuya: I find her... simple. And we do look the same. Only she's a girl. A girl version of me?

            Momoi Satsuki: Eh? Tetsu-kun! You already have a dog version! Do you like her?! T^T

            Kuroko Tetsuya: ...

            Kuro Souya: ...

            Momoi Satsuki: WHAT?! Answer me!

            Kise Ryouta: I saw a girl that really looks like me! She is a model,too. (o^—^o) She is Sekicchi

           Seki Ryouko: (o゚3゚b)b Kisecchi!! ^^

            Kise Ryouta: So,Sekicchi,I found a new restaurant. Wanna eat lunch together tomorrow?

            Seki Ryouka: Why not? Sounds fun! ^3^

            Rima Tarou: Seki,make sure to bring your lucky item for tomorrow. OhaAsa said Geminis are unlucky this month.

            Midorima Shintaro: You too,Kise.

            Takao Kazunari: Ohh so she was the girl you were with,Shin-chan. I saw you in a shop earlier.

            Midorima Shintaro: Shut up,Takao. We were looking for our lucky item,since we're both cancer.

            Rima Tarou: And OhaAsa said cancers+cancers will be lucky.

            Takao Kazunari: SO YOU STARTED DATING?! O.O

            Midorima Shintaro: ...

            Rima Tarou: ...

            Aoi Kida: Whoa Rima, I didn't know you like this guy.

            Aomine Daiki: Nice one Midorima.

            Koga Taishi: Oi Aoi, you like this guy,don't you?

            Aoi Kida: WHAT?! NO! THAT PERVERT WILL NEVER BE MY TYPE!

            Aomine Daiki: Neither do I! Maybe YOU like Kagami...

            Kagami Taiga: I'm trying to be quiet here!

            Koga Taishi: NEVER!

            Kagami Taiga: Then why were you stalking me?

            Aoi Kida: BOOM!

            Koga Taishi: I DID NOT! YOU WERE THE ONE STALKING ME! You were staring at me in the restaurant!

            Aomine Daiki: DOUBLE BOOM!

            Murabara Sushita: You never learn. Mura-chin and I started dating.

            Murasakibara Atsushi: Mhm. We both share the same hobbies. She likes candies,too.

            Aoi Kida: That is so obvious...

            Aomine Daiki: Pretty much obvious...

            Akajurou Seishi: You better stop this noise now and get out of there.

            Akashi Seijurou: My princess and I are currently dating. Stop following us because we have seen you already. Do you really think we will never know?

            Akajurou Seishi: Oh please. You are too many to hide in those bushes. Maybe you want me to trim those for you,girls?

            Akashi Seijurou: Very good,princess. Now let me handle the boys. *readies scissors*