New to the crew

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Uma dragged me into the fish and chip shop. I looked around and because I was with Uma so everyone was staring at me. She pushed someone out the way and jumped onto the table and helped me up.

"Well, come one we have some things to do." Uma said jumping off the table and into the back and I followed right behind with Harry right next to me."Grab a sword (Y/N) you need to be tested." I tilt my head in confusion. "Uma? Why to I need a sword?" I asked and right after she swung her sword at me but I dodged.

"Uma? Are you trying to kill me?" I ask as I keep dodging her sword. "We need to see if you are strong. So come on fight back." She said still swinging her sword. I didn't want to fight but I dodged for four minutes and got angry. I picked up a sword and went out her. In about 20 seconds I managed to knock her to the ground.

"Well, well, well, great job, (Y/N)! You are a part of the crew!" Uma said and Harry put a pirate hat and Uma hugged me. "Uhh... thanks? I guess." I say and I hug her back.

We walk back out to see Mal on TV. She looked like a princess! She had a pretty purple dress and just wow! "I think her plan was to brainwash the prince and grab the wand." Uma said leaning over to me.

We kept watching... waiting for Mal to grab that wand and set us all free. We watched at everyone bowed for prince Ben. We saw the Fairy Godmother pickup the pretty wand. "Come on. Come on." Everyone in the shop said and she did!

We saw a girl take the wand and felt our island shake that's when we knew it broke. "YES!" Everyone but me said."Wait, that's not Mal." I say then we see Mal and some girl fighting over the wand and Mal wins "Yes!" Everyone but me says. I didn't say it again because we saw something.

It was my mom. My eyes widened."Hey (Y/N) isn't that your mom?" Uma asked I nodded and watched closely as mom and Mal fight about the wand.

"Love is not week or ridiculous. It actually really amazing." Mal said "Love? Was Mal becoming... good?" I muttered to myself. I think everyone in the shop was surprise to see Mal crying and trying to stop my mom from taking over the world.

'Mal? Good?' Were the only two things that were said into my mind the rest of the night. My mom was now no longer able to come back to the Isle because she became a lizard. So I now have nothing but the pirate crew.

"Well I'm going to watch the fireworks." I say as I go out of the shop. I get to the roof of the shop and look at all the lights and fireworks from the dark and gloomy Isle. "Hey." I jump as I feel and arm go around me and blushed when I found out Harry was the one who was there.

"So your mom is a lizard, huh?" Harry asked trying to make me laugh. I did let out a little giggle and then Uma comes up too. "It's very pretty. All these lights." Uma said with a nice smile. That smile soon goes away.

"That little traitor." Uma growled, talking about my sister. I looked down. Sad because my sister was most likely never EVER coming back, and she was being talked about behind her back. My tears started... but I held them back.

"Don't have a home now, huh?" Harry and Uma asked me.
-------------------------------------------------------
•PLEASE READ•

Ahhh yes, late at night again. Sorry for the short chapter! So I'm here to inform that I will either write the next chapter early tomorrow or not at all... I have a sleep over with a friend so yeah... if I don't post tomorrow I will post two the next day so win win... right? Well other than you get your chapter a day late BUT YOU GET TWOOO?!! Yeahhh... imma quickly go-

Lucy: NO NOT THIS TIME!! Please I just want to say something. Pleaseeeee

Me: ughhh fiiiiineeee

Lucy: YES! Okay so if you read these... please tell us what types of things you would like in this book like how you want the main character to date Harry. Or other ships you want in this book! We would like some ideas so yeah!! We will respond to most comments and take some ideas and add your username into the A/N and thank you for the 1k reads!!! That's all I had to say, bye! *leaves room*

Me: wow that was good.... yeah... lets to what Lucy said! This was 634 words. Baiiii!! Also we can't take all your ideas but please don't be sad!