Does Reese know?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V (why do I still put it?)

I managed to find Reese looking outside the chip shop. She sees me. "(Y/N)! Where were you?!" She asks running up to me. "U-Umm... no where." I say. She glares at me,"Mmhmm... I doubt that."

I smile at her words with a slight giggle. "Whatever you want." I say." I bet you were with Harry.~" she says smirking and I blush. 'How did she know?' I think to myself. "Pfft.... no... why do you say that?" I ask trying not to give it away. "You were out with him." She said more of a statement than a question.

I sigh and nod, "yeah..." I say looking down at the floor. "Mmhmm knew it!" She says happily. I smile. "Wanna go and talk 'bout it?~" Reese asks with a grin. I nod. "Hold on. HARRY SHE FOUND OUT!" I yell so Harry could hear me and come out from hiding.

A few moments later he did. "Aww~ how?" He asked looking at me. I shrug. "Because I know her Henry." Reese said with a smirk. I giggled. I think she doesn't call Harry by his name because she wants to annoy him. And he does get annoyed. And it's so funny. "Reese. For the 12th time the name is HARRY!" He said walking up to her. I giggled more.

"(Y/N). Stop laughing. Unless you want me to bring back the nickname Kitty~" he said trying to annoy me. It did. I stoped. "Good." He said. "I'll be leaving now. Bye." Harry said walking off.

"Kitty?" Reese asks. "Yeah I like high places and always land off my feet jumping off them." I say. She nods.
We walk into the chip shop.
----------
[294 words]
----------

Oh no! Reese may know?!!?! WHAAATTT??? Wow lol ok but, what do ya think? I am still sorry about me having school and stuff.. for now bye my children xoxo!
PS PLS PUT SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS! Thanks :3