The First Night

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

We walk for what feels like ever and Carlos showed us pretty much the whole school. Harry and I talked and joked about things, not letting Carlos hear. "Hey, (y/n), Harry what happened on the Isle. I want to know almost everything." Carlos said, I guess he wanted to be apart of the conversation.

We told him almost everything. We didn't tell him anything about the uhh... kiss... or anything else like that. "Huh..." Carlos said comprehending everything we said.

"You guys wanna go to your room?" He said turning his head to look back at us. Harry and I nodded and we followed Carlos up some stairs. "Riiiiiight here!" Carlos said and he took out some keys and unlocked the door. "Woah..." I said. "Too much light." Harry said closing the curtains. I laughed at him.

"Well Mal and Evie are down the hall to the left. 6 doors down. I'll leave you two, goodbye." Carlos said then he left.

I then collapsed onto the bet that was close to me.

"Tired?" I heard Harry say with a low chuckle. I nod and pick my face up from the pillow and look at him. "Very blue and yellow here...." he says with a laugh.

"I don't know how I feel about this so far..." I say looking around the room. "At least we aren't sharing a room with some random Auradon kid." Harry says. "Yup. That's a plus." I say sitting up.

"I feel like I forgot something.." I said. I thought for a moment. I guess I was spaced out while thinking because Harry waved his hand in my face.

"Hmm... it'll come back to me at some point." I say. "What should we do? It's our first day and we don't have school tomorrow..." Harry says. "Sleep." I say. He laughs at me.

"We can go out and do stuff tomorrow. It's 11:00 I want sleep." I said. "Okay goodnight." He said. "Mhm, night!" I say and I go straight to sleep as soon as my head gets on the pillows.

😏😍~cute morning~😍😏

I wake up and try to sit up but something is holding me down. I turn around to see.... Harry? Wait. What? 'Hang on... did Harry.. DID HARRY SLEEP IN MY BED WITH ME?!?!' I think to myself. My face is heating up, like, a lot.

I see him start to wake up. "(Y/n)? Good morning" he said with a smile. "Yeah, yeah, morning. W-why were you in m-my bed with m-me?" I say. I am so flustered right now.

"I couldn't sleep in my bed... and you're so warm~" he said pulling me closer to him. "H-Harry let me go please." I say blushing more if that was even possible...

"No... you're so warm~ five more minutes. Please?" He says nuzzling is head into my hair. "No!!! Come one get up we are going to do something today!" Say jumping out of his arms. "Ugh... fine your are so lucky you're cute..." he said making me blush again... 'I wish Harry would stop making me blush all the time...'

-------------
526 wordsss
---------------

Hello! I wanted to say thank you all for reading my book. It means a lot to me! I love you guys!!! Okay so don't judge me... but I am really addicted to this musical... called Alexander Hamilton... •//-//• again pls no hate.. but yeah... idk why I put that ur yeeee... I am into a whole bunch of things so when I write books, don't think it's just Disney. Anywhy, bye bye!!! Luv you! I FIXED IT LOL