Happily Ever After

So, in the end Harry and I became closer than ever. Our lives are now full of teasing and making jokes with each other. This life is honestly... great.

We live in a beautiful, bright colored place. We did get used to Auradon being so bright. We have each other and our friends. Of course some bad things happen here and there.

Some examples are that Audrey keeps flirting with Harry and Chad keeps flirting with me so... yeah. Those things happen.... A LOT. We get over that stuff though.

Harry and I are doing pretty good in school. We get good grades and we haven't gotten into that many fights with people. Only like once every two weeks. Unless I'm on "that time of month" then I get into a fight twice in that one week. By fights I mean (mostly) not physical fights. Hey, it's an improvement, though.

Harry and I have found out about the internet. It's great.

YouTube, anime, etc... it's amazing. (If you don't watch those things... welp. Sorry)

Love always has bumps in the road. If you have a good relationship those bumps won't cause too much trouble. Harry and I haven't had any real fights. The only real fight we have is when we play games.... and about ships we have between people.

Anyway, our lives have been pretty good. Almost everyone is happy here. At least, I think so... everyone that I know seems to be happy.

Do you believe in happily ever afters?

That's  how our lives turns out.

~THE END~
-------
260 words
------
READ THE AN PLEASE
I know this was short but I hope you all liked this book.  ALSO! Tell me what book I should write next. I love anime, youtube, and some musicals. I want you to tell me what to do next! Also, I haven't forgotten about your OCs! But can you re-send them to me. Imma draw them in the summer lolol. Bye bye.

AUTHOR~CHAN   Out!