Camping, Here we Come.

(Y/n) POV  Nope its back... again.

The two of us get back to the room and I plop straight onto the bed. "C'mon get up. We have to get ready." Harry said sitting on the edge of the bed I was laying on. "You make it sound like you want to go." I say looking up at him. "Meh... don't wanna make Ben angry." He said getting up and walking over to the bathroom.

I lay on my bead in silence. 'I don't know how I feel about this "camping" thing... it's in the outdoors so what if a wild animal comes and attacks us?! What if one of us gets hurt!? Hang on... there were a few other people with Ben.... who were they. One of the girls, who I didn't know, was glaring ant me that whole time and I got nervous about it. What if she hates me alre-' My thought get cut off by a knock on the door.

"(Y/n)? Its Mal and Evie." I hear Mal say. I hop out of the bed and open the door. "Hey Mal, Evie. What's up?" I ask. "Is Harry in here?" Evie asked. I shook my head no. "He is taking a showers in the bathroom." I say sitting back down on the bed. I look up to see them smirking.

"Soooo.... (Y/n)...." Mal started to trail off. "How was your first night with Harry and at Auradon?!" Evie finished for Mal with a squeal. I feel my face heat up a small bit. "Pfft.... I have n-no idea what y-you t-to are talking about." I say not looking at them.

"Oh c'mon. Stop trying to hide it. We already know you like him." Mal said sitting next to me. "Yeah don't be shy we want to help you with Harry." Evie said sitting on the other side. "What do you mean by 'help'? I ask raising a brow."

"Well... you know..." Evie said kinda nervous. "We want you to just tell us about how you like Harry." Mal said truthfully. Evie nodded slightly. "Guys I'm fine, okay... we will talk about it more... maybe during camping?" I ask quietly. They nod.

The water stoped running. "Welp that's our time to leave." Mal said getting up. Evie nodded and got up walking up to the door. "Bye guys." I say waving. "Bye-bye (Y/n)" Evie says and Mal just waves. There they go out the door.

A few minutes go by and Harry walks out the bathroom with a towel around his neck and wet hair. He also didn't have a shirt. I instantly blushed and looked away. "Y-you're g-going to catch a c-cold at some point. I j-just kn-know it." I say not looking at him.

"Hmm... I guess your right." He said and sat on the edge of my bed. "You have your own bed, you know that right?" I ask kinda angry. "Mmhmm..." he nods and turns his head so that he's looking at me. "But can you dry my hair? I've never been good at it." He said pointing to his soaking wet hair. I sigh. "What will you do without me?" I ask grabbing another towel that wasn't soaking wet.

I crawl over to him and dry his hair gently. I look at him and see how relaxed he looked.

After a few minutes I stop drying his hair. "Okay it's as dry as it's going to get." I mumble. "My turn!" I say and grab to clean dry towels and a wash cloth and take a shower (or bath)

•~•Time Skip!•~•
Brought to you by Morris Bart. 525-8000!
One call that's all.

I walk out of the bathroom drying my hair. Harry looked up at me and motioned me to sit next to him. I hesitated but ended up sitting down.

He moved his hands to the towel and dried my hair. It's was soothing. He dried it softly and when he stoped I looked up at him and right when I did he kissed me on the nose. I blush slightly and look away from him.

"Okay let's go there probably waiting for us downstairs." He says and grabs our bags and walks out. I grab my extra bag I bring with me everywhere and follow him.

•~• Time Skip!•~•
Brought to you by a random number FaceTimeing me... how did they get my number I am spooked. And they keep calling me.. help {this is true}

We see everyone that spoke to us this morning outside getting into a limo. We walk up to Ben and wait for him to tell us what we need to do. "Oh hey you two!" Come one put you bag in the limo and get in!" He said. Man he's excited. We did what we were told and we sat together. We also sat as far away from the others as we could.

'Hope we don't die... I also hope nothing bad will happen. Well... let's see where this goes...'

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
848 words
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello! Also what I said about this random number calling me is true! It's kinda spooky... NO I HAVE NOT PUT MY NUMBER ON SOCIAL MEDIA! But I feel like one of my "friends" may have given it away.... my gosh... oh well... I posted today really early! You're welcome (ish) this was a long chapter I didn't even know I wrote that much until I looked at the word count. Anyway bye!

LOTS OF LOAF AND LOVE,
Writer~Chan
Author~Chan
Emma~Chan