They're here

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We finish tiring up Ben and start bringing him to the deck. "You okay, Ben?" I ask as I tie him to the boat. "Yeah..." he responds sadly. "Ben... I'm sorry you are in this mess..." I say coming in front of him. "It's fine... thanks... for not making the ropes to tight." He said with a slight smile. "No problem." I say.

"(Y/N)! Is Ben all tied up?" Ume yells. "Yeah!" I yell back. She walks up and smiles at me then looks at Ben. "Thanks (Y/N) you can go do whatever now." She says. I look at Ben and walk away.

I sit on the edge of the ship looking at the sea. 'It's pretty... when you really think about it.' I think to my self. I get snapped out of my thoughts by a voice that is very familiar. It said, "YOU SAID I COULD HOOK HIM!" It was Harry.

I giggle at his childish actions and keep looking at the sea having random thoughts pop in my head. Stuff like, 'How am I going to leave this place without my heart wanting to come back' and 'I wonder why there is a big grey cloud that is always over this place' Yup... random.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by two arms wrapping around my waist. "Hey~" said the doofus, Harry. "U-umm hey...?" I say blushing. "So what cha' doing?" He said sitting right next to me. "Nothing... I heard you yell." I say while trying laugh. "....." Harry responded.

"Harry. Do you like living here?" I ask looking at him. "I don't really know.. haven't lived anywhere else so I can't compare it to anything..." he responds looking into my eyes. I look away, blushing. I then see some purple coming from an ally way. Along with blue and red and white. It was Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos, and some other girl.

"Guys they're here!" Gil yelled.

---------------
330 words
------------------
Hello my children. I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for 56k reads. I am freaking out because I never thought I was a good enough writer to get this far. Just thank you guys so much! I love all of you! But for now bye bye~