Flowers and Surprises

Harry's POV  OMG A NEW POV?!?!?

We were walking down halls and passed doors as we walked to the flower garden. (Y/N) seemed excited to go because she was walking ahead of me practically dragging me along with here. I didn't mind though, she seems happy and I like when she is happy.

"We're here!" I hear (Y/N) yell. She let go of my arm and ran to see the flowers up close. I walk up behind her watching as she looked at the flowers in awe. "So pretty! I wish they had stuff like this on the Isle." She said bending down slightly (don't you dirty minds dare) to look at the flowers closer.

I watch as she gently places her finger on the flower. "You really like this place, huh?" I ask sitting next to her. She nods and looks over to see so many more flowers. "I wonder how long it took them to plant all these flowers." I say in amazement. He nods and walks up to them.

I look away for a moment and hear a gasp come from (Y/N). "Oh. My. Goodness!" I look at her and get up walking to her. "This is definitely one of my favorite flowers! It's so pretty!" She says looking at the flower.

"Its called (F/f) (Favorite Flower)." I hear a male voice say. (Y/n) and I turn our heads to see King Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, and a few others that we didn't know and I'm pretty sure they're Auradon kids.

"Oh, King Ben..." I hear (Y/n) say shyly. She seemed.... uncomfortable. "Why are you here?" He asked again with a low voice.

"Calm down, (Y/n) it's a good thing." He said with a smile. We look at him and the whole group walks toward us slightly.
(Y/n) isn't a big fan of big groups and she backs away slightly. Ben gets the message and stops walking. "You two have been invited to a camping trip!" He says with a smile.

(Y/n) and I look at each other very confused. "Camping?" I whispered to her. "What's a camping?" She whispered back. "Oh I'm sorry! You don't know what camping is, do you?" Ben asked. We shook our heads.

(Insert explanation of camping here. Lol no joke I want you to type and explanation of camping!) "and that's what camping is!" Ben finished.

(Y/n) and I nod and look at each other still slightly confused but mostly got it.

"Now you two, go get ready! We will leave at 12:00!" Mal stated with a smile. "What time is it now?" I ask. "10:50. You two have time." She said. I think I saw a smirk on her face but I ignored it. I look at (Y/n) to see her blushing.

She then got kinda upset. "Awww man... I guess we have to cut this flower garden trip short." She said turning around. "We can come back again." I say walking up beside her.

We chat about a few stories and tell jokes on the way back to our room.

'Camping huh?'

~~~~~~
528 words
~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo guyssssss. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! <if you do that stuff> so I may not update tomorrow. Sorry In advance if I don't update! I love my family but my goodness, they won't leave you alone! I haven't seen the side of the family I'm going to see tomorrow very often but geez give a girl a break! Lol jk. But my dads side of the family ~witch is the family I'm seeing tomorrow~ IS FLIPPING HUDGE!!! I CANT COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE!!! Any why give thanks to ladypirate99 for this camping idea! Thanks a million!