On our way <lol this chapter isnt really needed idk why its here>

Y/N P O V       Woah!

I quickly got dressed brushed my hair and teeth and walked out the bathroom. I see Harry looking out the window and decide to sneak up on him. I tip toed up behind him and then jumped on his back. "Boo!" I yell. Harry jumps slightly and turns his head to glare at me.

"Don't ever do that again, (Y/N)!" He yells at me. I giggle at him and I see his hook on the bedside table. I quickly look back up at Harry and see that he is looking at the door. I smirk and quickly grab the hook and hide it in my bag and walk behind Harry.

"Hang on, am I forgetting something?" He asks and turns around. He looks at his hands, "hook." "Hmm?" I ask. "Hook. Where is my hook?" He asks and starts to look for he hook everywhere in the room. He stops then slowly turns his head to me.

"... (Y/N)" he says sternly. "Yes?" I ask mischievously. "Give." He says holding out his hand. "Give you what? I've got nothing for you to take." I say. "Okay, then, bag." He says. 'What? Did he already find out?! How?' I think.

"Oh? Got nothing to say now? Give. Me. The. Bag." He said walking closer to my with every word. "Heh.. uhh... pfft... w-what? W-why d-do you w-want my bag?" I ask worried because of the thought of him finding out.

He grabs my bag off of me and looks into it. "Ohhhh! Lookie here! There is a hook! Wow (Y/N)! Where did you get this!" Harry says sarcastically. "Bad (Y/n)." He says grabbing his hook and then giving me back my bag.

"Ugh... fine... ready to go then?" I ask walking up to the door and putting my hand on the handle. "Yup, let's go." He said walking behind me then putting his hook through my hair.

'Okay here we go! To the flower garden!'

---------
338 words
----------
Yo guys uhh.. okay well I dont know what to put here so umm eyyy... have anything you want me to put in the story <other the lemon or smut and yeah> message me or put it in the comments. Anyway, see you later my friends, boi!
~lots of loaf
Writer~Chan/Emma~Chan