Day Five: Her.

Please read.
Okay so I'm really sorry that I haven't posed. I was in Disney for a bit, been trying to study for a lot of test, preparing for the exams that are coming soon, and doing projects so I haven't had time. I have a meet-up with some very important people to me and so yeah. I may not post anytime soon and I'm sorry in advance. Any way I like you and let's start shall we?

{Y/N POV}

This morning is just like any other! Yup the same thing happens every night but oh well. I managed to pry Harry's arms off of me and go out side.

I got by the lake and see beautiful blue water. I put my feet into the water feeling the cold water surrounding my feet.

After maybe 12 minutes Snow pops out of a bush and hood up to me. I pet her soft head. She falls asleep soon after leaving me with my thoughts and the sunrise.

'Pretty I wish I could've seen this on the Isle! Now I get to see it all the time?! Wow! This is one of my favorite parts about this place. I wonder if-' my thoughts were cut off by a very annoying voice. (Can you guess? -_- everybody's favorite! Sorry had to add her ya know?)

"Eww... its you." Said the voice. I turn to see a girl with brown hair and a pink... dress. 'Why wear a dress to go CAMPING?' I wonder to myself.

"Ugh... poor Harry. He is forced to be in the same room as you AND the same tent as you. He must be so bored of you." He said in a mocking tone. I didn't really pay much attention to her. 'She's just a jerk.' I tell myself.

She got annoyed quick. "Hey! Listen to me you stupid villain." She yelled. The words stupid villain ran through my mind. I looked at her.

"How could you call me stupid when A. You don't know me and B. When I have never really been to school before. I also probably know way more than you anyway." I say coldly. She got even more angry.

"Ugh you're so annoying and I haven't even been near you for 20 minutes! No wonder Harry doesn't love you he probably will be asking me out soon!" She said the last part with a smile.

'Ahh, so she likes Harry? Wait. She. Likes. Harry?!' I got very angry but didn't want her to see that she had won so I faked a smile. "What would give you the false idea that he likes you?" I ask with an innocent smile.

"Why you--" she started but got cut off by Ben yelling at us to come get food. "Coming Ben!" She yelled with an innocent smile. She turned back to me. "Don't tell anyone." She said. She turned and ran to where the food was being served.

I slowly got up and went back to the tent.

When I got there, Harry wasn't anywhere I could see him so I quickly got dressed I in... (what ever the heck you want) and left to eat.

After eating we were told to do whatever we wanted. I got up from my seat and turned to see Harry and that brown hairs girl talking. Harry seemed annoyed by here, which is very understandable. He looked up at me with eyes begging for my help. I smiled and nodded.

I walked closer to the two and tapped Harry's shoulder. "Hey Harry, could you help me with cleaning the tent. You made a huge mess when I was by the water." I said. This was true. When I went back to the tent to get dressed, there was a huge mess.

He nodded with a smile. "Wait Harry! We have to finish this conversation." Said the brown haired annoyance. Harry looked angered and turned back to her. She must have noticed how angry she was and backed off.

"We'll finish later." He said and turned back to me with a smile. We started to walk to the tent. "Thanks for saving me from Audrey, (Y/n)." Harry said and then sighed. I giggled.

"Your welcome! And her name is Audrey?" I ask. He nodded.

"Yeah. She's also a ball of annoying." He said very annoyed. "I dont the she understands the fact that I'm not interested in her. She's asked me out. 4 times!" He said with a sigh. I looked at him.

'Four times!? Well good thing he didn't say ye- WAIT! What am I thinking? It's not my job to tell him who he can date. But if I were to be honest it would have bugged me to see the two of them together.' I think to myself.

We got to the tent and started to clean the mess that Harry made this morning.

The rest of the day was relaxing. I stayed in bed reading and Harry went to swim or do something out of the tent.

~*~ Time Sip ~*~
Brought to you by Author~Chan being busy and not being able to update and wanting to apologize to their fans. (Sorry BTW)

Harry came into the tent frustrated. "Oh my FGM (Fairy God Mother)! This girl will me the death of me." He said as he sat down.

"Are you okay, Harry? Was it Audrey? What happened? What's wrong? Please tell me." I ask trying to calm him down.

"Yeah... I'm fine now that I'm with you. Yes it was Audrey... she was flirting with me and it was really annoying so I stormed off." He said putting his head in his hands and sighing. "It's funny, you make me feel better! I'm not that annoyed anymore." He said looking at me with a smile.

I blush slightly. "Is that a compliment?" I ask. He nods and shuffled towards me and wraps his arms around me. He pulled me down into the sleeping bag and we fell asleep.

1005 words
READ ME
Alright so done. Again sorry for not posting in a while. I love you all and I have to do a project that's due Monday. ALSO I have to tell you that this is going to be ending soon. So I need new books to write and pls give me ideas! Anyway bye~~~Nya~