How the Week of School Went.

YN POV!

Okay! So Harry and I have to go to school for a week. This is going to be terrible. I don't want to go to school. At all. Harry feels the same.
------

I woke up alone in bed again. I see Harry dressed in blue and yellow. He does not look happy about it. "Ew. You look to bright." I say with a grin. He looks at me and nods with a small smirk.

"Yeah. I regret this. Changing back to red and black now!" He said with a smile. He took off his shirt in the same room as me casually. He started looking through cabinets trying to find a red or black shirt. I laugh and throw him a random red shirt. "Thanks" he mumbles putting it on.

I shoved my head in the pillow as he strips off his pants.

After a few seconds, he comes to lay next to me cuddled close. "Done." He says. I get up, grab cloths, and go to the bathroom.

That's pretty much how every morning goes.

__TO SCHOOL__

Harry and I have all the same classes together which is great.
First class: "Goodness class?"
"What does that mean?" I ask. "Donno." He responds. I shrug and we begin to look for the class.

We managed to find it easier than I thought. We go in to see nothing. It's empty. Well, only FGM. Harry and I look at each other and shrug at the same time. We sit next to each other.

"Good morning! I hope you guys are having the most magical morning." FGM says in a sing song voice. "Uhh... yeah? Morning." I say. Harry just nods.

I grab a book from my bag and start drawing as she begins to speak. "....YN?" She asks and I look up startled. Harry tries no to laugh. "If you see a crying baby, what do you do?
A-Nothing
B- curse it
C- give it a bottle
D- kill it."

'Which sounds the most boring?' I ask myself. "U-uhh... C?" I question. She smiles widely. "Very good, Yn!" She says happily. Harry looks at me surprised. "How in the world did you do that?!" He says out loud. "Pick the one that's boring." I whisper. He smirks and nods.

I let her continue talking and I keep drawing. Harry looks over at me and hits my hand that hold the pencil... messing up my drawing. I look at him and smile sweetly. I then hit him in the back of the head really hard. He groans and FGM turns around from the board.

"Harry? Are you okay?" She asks. He nods and glares and me. I smile at him. FGM turns back around writing on the board. "What was that for." Harry whispers at me. "That's what you get for messing me up." I say innocently with a sweet smile. He smirks at me.

That's when he kept messing up my drawings.

That's pretty much what happens everyday in that class. The other classes aren't as fun because we don't sit near each other. In math I sit with Mal. In reading I sit by 3 Auradon kids that try to talk to me but I ignore them. In Science I sit by myself unless we had partner work. In History I say with chad. In art I sat with Carlos, Jay, and Evie. In lunch Harry and I sit together because he others have another class.

Yeah... that's how the week went. Same old same old... he messes me up. I hit him. And once we got yelled at. Other classes: nothing.

__Night Time__

Harry walks out the bathroom and he collapsed onto the bed. I laugh at him. "I'm tired." He says. "Okay then sleep." I say laughing slightly. "Okay come sit on the bed." He says scooting over in the bed to make room for me. I was sitting on a nice chair. "Nah. Go to bed I'm not tired." I say and go back to reading. I hear him grumble.

I ignore him and keep reading.

I hear slight movement and keep ignoring it until my book was ripped from my hands. I look up to see a tired Harry. I sigh. "What? Just go to bed." I say. He looks at me annoyed and wraps his arms around my waist. He lifts me and lays me on the bed.

He lays next to me and wraps his arms around me snuggling close. I sigh again. I give in and snuggle up to him.

Aaaaand that's how the nights go. Not all the time. Some nights I beg him to sleep sometimes we just sleep without conversation because we're tired and sleep is great.
When I beg Harry to come to bed it goes a little like this.

"Harry. Bed. Now. Sleep." I say with my arms open. He turns from the TV and smiles. "Okay~" he says with a smirk and snuggles close to me.
Yeah... pretty easy.

And when we're both tired it goes like this.

We crash on the bed and pass out right when our heads hit the pillow.
Yeeeeaaaaah that's after the LONG days.

-----899 words-----

Sorry for it being short. Author~Chan really needs the rest. Getting a 4.0 GPA for the past 3 nine weeks is hard.... (Full A's) I need the sleep~~ nightttt~ ILY all ^3^