Ianto Gorman - Son of Morpheus

Cynthia Gorman was born in Quebec City, Canada, the oldest of a set of identical triplets. Growing up, they seemed to have a normal childhood, but what they did not know, was that their mother was not always “normal”. She had been a clear-sighted mortal as a child, and in her teens joined the Artemis and her Hunters. However, she fell in love with the girls’ father, and left the hunt, returning to life as a mortal. As the girls grew, they started seeing strange things, which they could never fully understand.

When the girls turned 15, her sister Bree ended up wandering into a fight between a group of questers from Camp Half-Blood, and the chimera. In the sudden chaos that ensued, she was injured by the snake end of the Chimera. One of Artemis’ hunters happened to be on this quest, and she prayed to Artemis to help the girl. Artemis appeared, and upon recognising the girl as one of her former hunter’s daughters, she offered her a place in the hunt, in exchange for saving her life. Over the following years, Bree would visit her family from time to time.

Cynthia was always jealous of Bree, that she got to live in the world of myth and monsters and demigods, and one day, when Morpheus took notice of her, she was over joyed. Bree tried to warn her, that once her child was born he would leave her, but she refused to believe Bree. Of course, once Ianto was born, that was precisely what happened. She was devastated, and for months, she suffered so badly from post-partum depression that her mother and sister Melinda were forced to take care of Ianto. It was around this time that Hypnos took notice of Melinda, her perseverance, the way she would stay up all night making sure Ianto was taken care of. He started courting her, and when Cynthia found out, she was stricken with jealousy. One afternoon, she had Melinda over for tea, knowing that same evening she was going on a date with Hypnos; she drugged her with a powerful sleeping sedative and took her place. Hoping that by wearing her sister’s clothes, Hypnos would not be able to tell them apart, as people rarely could.

The ruse worked, Hypnos did not notice it was not Melinda, and slept with her instead. A week later, it came out, what she had done, although Melinda was furious with Hypnos for not knowing it was not her that night, she was also furious with her sister and convinced Hypnos to sleep with her. So in the end, both Melinda and Cynthia became pregnant with Hypnos’ children. Melinda wanted to leave Quebec and raise her son on her own, but her mother convinced her to stay, that when monsters did come for the children someday, they would be better off in numbers to fight them. Therefore, she stayed, but her and her sister never really got along well. The three demigods were luckier than many demigods were, they grew up in a family who knew all about the Greek gods, and had a former hunter and a current hunter to train them to fight. They have managed to stay at home for quite a long time, longer than most, but as the demigods get stronger, so does the smell that attracts monsters, and Bree feels it is time they go to camp.

----------------------------

For the full bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Ianto_Gorman