Rowan McCleod - Son of Morpheus

So I was born in Scotland, my mother's native country, although that's not where I was conceived. My mother was a demigod, although she willingly gave up her powers so that I could live, my father is Morpheus. I'll write more about my mother's story down below, but short of it is my mother was 18 and living at Camp Half-Blood, she was head counsellor of Apollo's cabin (being a child of Apollo and a mortal mother). Morpheus was smitten with her, and fell in love at first sight. My mother would sneak away from camp late at night to meet with him, in a little bungalow that Morpheus made appear out of my mother's dreams. Now there isn't so much a law that says gods can't mate with demigods, but it's generally frowned upon. Once my mother found out she was with child, she fled camp, for fear that someone would find out and it would get back to Zeus.

Why don't I look like a typical kid of Morpheus, well that's another story I'll tell in more detail below, but basically my father was so smitten with my mother's beauty, he made a deal with Aphrodite so that I would look like my mother instead of like him.

So, any way, my mother tried fending for herself for a couple of months, but fending off monsters was getting difficult for her the further along in her pregnancy she got. Morpheus couldn't help too much, they feared that if he helped did Zeus would find out that it she was pregnant with Morpheus' child. So Morpheus watched over her while she slept, and met her in her dreams. At four months pregnant she knew she had to act, there was no way she could safely raise me and fend off monsters, while at the same time hiding from the other gods. So she went to the Empire State Building (aka Mount Olympus) and begged to be allowed to speak with Zeus.

He was furious that she was pregnant with Morpheus' child, but before Zeus could act in anger, Apollo, Celeste's father, stepped in, and asked that Zeus make a compromise.

In return for the safety of her unborn child and herself, she would agree to give up her demigod powers, and that they would be safe until her child turned 12.She loved her father Apollo, they had always been close, and with tears in her eyes she agreed, knowing that as she would no longer be a demigod, Apollo would no longer be allowed to appear to her. Apollo took pity on his daughter, and imbued the unborn child (me) with exceptional bow skills.

So here I am, son of a demigod turned mortal, Morpheus god of dreams, and grandson of Apollo.