Selene Cleopatra - Daughter of Hades

History:

Selene was born to Cleopatra II and Hades in 40 BC. She was raised as if she were Marc Anthony's child, but Cleopatra knew the truth, that it she had really lain with the Greek god Hades to conceive Selene. Selene grew in a time when it was normal for the Greeks to have demigods, and although the Egyptian gods were vastly different, Anthony was from Rome. Hades probably could have slept with Cleopatra in his Roman form, but he wanted Selene to be a child of his Greek self.

Hades told Cleopatra, that ultimately, monsters would come for her, they would smell her, and she must be trained to protect herself. As Selene grew Cleopatra hired all the trainers that money could afford, and made sure Selene was capable in battle and killing. So when she turned 12, and a hellhound attacked, she was ready, and though she suffered a broken arm from the encounter, she managed to kill the hellhound.

When she was 14, she was given to an African king in marriage, to forge a treaty between Rome and that particular King. As is the case with many arranged marriages, it was a loveless one. At the age of 17, Cleopatra hired a protector for her daughter, in case of more attacks from monsters or from mortals; his name was Damianos Corinna, who at the time was still immortal. Selene soon took him as a lover, and against all odds fell in love with him, however Damianos could not feel, no love, nothing, part of his immortality. As much as she loved him, and yearned for him to love her back, he was unable to.

Their affair carried on for nearly 4 years, when at the age of 21, heartbroken that Damianos would never love her back, she struck a deal with Artemis, in exchange for being made a huntress, Artemis would help her fake her mortal death. So she disappeared, and spent her days with the hunt.

Leaving the Hunt

After hundreds of years within the hunt she was always restless, her love for Damianos Corinna always just under the surface. Artemis knew that she would always live up to her oath to the huntresses. When Artemis learned that Damianos had given up his immortality to be able to feel love, she knew that his heart belonged to Selene, but that Selene would not break her oath to be with him.

One night, she caught Selene fooling around with another huntress,Serenity Bloum, normally Artemis didn't care too much as long as they remained true to their oaths, they rarely went far, but tonight Artemis decided to try and force Selene out of the hunt. And yelled at her, stripping her of her immortality.

It back fired though, and Selene, still not knowing that Damianos was free to love, stole Artemis's spear and went on a rampage. Artemis decided to get Clarice Lefevre and Damianos to go on the errand for her, and retrieve the spear.

-----------------

To see the full details and bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Selene_Cleopatra