Raya - Daughter of Hermes

Raya’s mother was an immigrant from somewhere in Asia, she went to the US for a better life. She was a beautiful woman who could see through the mist. After a short affair with Hermes, Raya was born, she moved them to California where she could get lots of work as a maid. Unfortunately the area she lived in was controlled by a group called Armenian Power. Growing up with gangs in her backyard, Raya was exposed to that life very early, street shootings, and all sorts of crimes. As she got older, the group started to show interest in Raya, she was a fast runner, an excellent pick pocket, amongst many other skills.

There was another demigod in that group, one day when Raya was 13 he saved her from a hellhound attack, this helped gain trust in the group. At 14, she carried out a task for the Armenian Power, that involved stealing from the crips, she accomplished the task, but didn’t realise she was caught on camera. The crips retaliated by killing her mother. After this, she dropped her last name and completely immersed herself into the Armenian Power, she proved to be a loyal member of the gang, and worked her way up much higher than most females would have.

With the help of a couple of other demigods that were in the gang, she managed to avoid camp. One day, while cornered in a warehouse shoot-out between her group, and a group of blood’s, Pagos, desiring to have her join his cause, intervened, saving her life but only in return for her loyalty. Recognising someone much more powerful than anyone in any of the gangs she grew up around, she agreed to join Pagos.