Cedric Glenister - Lightning Nature Spirit/Son of Zeus

Cedric was born to a young woman fresh out of college in Bristol, England. He was raised in a modest home, and had a mostly uneventful childhood. He worked hard to help his mother put food on the table, taking odd jobs and paper routes as he got old enough. She loved him dearly, and hoped she'd never have to tell him the truth about his father, because she didn't want to have to send him to a camp so far away in America.

About the time monsters started sniffing Cedric out, war broke out across Europe. After a rather brutal hellhound attack, a satyr found him just in time and managed to distract the beast long enough for Cedric to get away. The hellhound chased him and the satyr told him to take his pendant and that it would save them. Confused and in shock, Cedric did as he was told and his pendant, that had been left for him by his father, so his mum told him, turned into a sword.

With battle raging in Europe, Zeus and Poseidon (among other gods and goddesses) wanted their children to remain in Europe to help fight. So Cedric went to a make shift camp where he trained with other demigods to fight in the war. Here he met (insert Minxie's character here).

Near the end of World War II, the gods received some intelligence that Pontus had been up to no good. After hearing that there were some nazi’s experimenting with the blood of immortals and demigods, he grew interested. He infiltrated Hitler/Hades’ ranks in secret and started to work for his own goals. He hoped that with the right combination of immortal and demigod blood, he could create super soldiers right under the nose of the big three, and raise a large enough army to take Poseidon down, and rule the oceans.

Poseidon and Zeus finally convinced Hades of the threat that Pontus posed and they each agreed to send one of their children to take care of it. (List names of the three here). For weeks they worked hard to infiltrate Pontus’ operation, upon realising that Pontus had numerous kidnapped demigods, but that they could not find an exact location where they were kept, they decided to risk everything and allow themselves to be captured, hoping they would end up in the right place. Upon reaching Pontus’ secret location, they managed to get many of the other captives free and fight Pontus. They fought bravely and were able to free the captives and force Pontus to flee back into the depths of the ocean, far from Poseidon’s wrath.

Once the war was over, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades made the pact agreeing not to have any more children. For bravery and heroic deeds accomplished during the war, the gods decided to immortalise their children and make them into spirits of nature.

After the last war that was fought in New York 15 or so years ago, he decided to travel for awhile, he is now back at camp.