10.

Quincy

"Wassup my nigga where you been" I walked into the trap.

"Whatchu mean I been here. I just be coolin"

"Nah that bitch holdin' you up bruh"

"What bitch? Ion kno' no bitch" I scrunched my face up.

"That bitch Leotard"

"Lenarda" I busted out laughing.

"Whatever that hoe name is. You fucking ha again" He placed a stack on the table.

"Hell nah. I ain't on that since I found out"

Nodding his head he motioned for me to head him a pack of papers.
"You still chill with baby girl" He asked referring to her daughter.

"I haven't seen her in a minute but I do from time to time. Although I hate to do it to her I gotta fallback. I can't let her grow up thinking I'm her father. That's fucked up man especially because ion mess with her mother anymore"

"I feel you. That'll be some heavy unwanted drama when she gets older an' you gotta tell her. Damn I'm mad she did that to you cuz" He lit the blunt passing it to me but I declined.

"Mane I ain't even sweatin' it no more. It's just crazy she had to do a nigga like that especially while I was locked up"

"That's the crazy part. How you gon' tell a nigga you pregnant, bring the baby to visitation all that shit then still not tell you when you got out"

"Bitches mentally fucked up yo. She knew the only way to keep me around was to pop up with a baby an' she was right"
Shaking my head I waved it off.
"Anyway how much is that stack"

"This right here brotha is 10 g's"

"Damn each already? You got like 8"

"Hell yeah. J wasn't playing. We just started this shit and surprisingly bread already coming in"

"Damn he showing his ass" I grabbed a stack.

"We gotta celebrate my nigga. Money flowing in like this doesn't deserve to go unnoticed we gotta hit the club. I heard they got a new joint where all the bad ones be"

"Word?" I asked thinking about it.
"Nah I gotta pass on that"

"What nigga? You gotta pass? I know you not about to pass up the opportunity of getting some cat. Fine ass cat too. Who you fucking with?"

"Nigga I'm just not inna mood"

"Man look you see this. This all the encouragement you need" He dropped the money in front of me.

"Aight bruh you got it" I chuckled.

"Bad bitches, weed, henny, and money" He stuck his hand out.

"Bad bitches, weed, henny, and money" I repeated dapping him up.

* * *