47.

Quincy

"Stop knockin on my God damn door" I yelled as I came down the hall. Snatching it opened I frowned.

"Damn bitch I thought you were dead or somethin" Shawn walked in wit his daughter on his hip.

"Give me my niece" I took her out his hands kissing her face causing her to squirm in laughter.
"Fuck you doin here" I asked him.

"Don't put ya nasty ass mouth on my daughter ion kno what the fuck you and rina be doing" A look of disgust covered his face causing me to crack up.

"Bruh ion kno who that is" I chuckled sitting down wit Ro. 

"Nigga get the fuck outta here. Tryna play my sis where she at anyways"

"I'm single son ion kno what that girl doin" I shrugged.

"Oh shit, she finally dumped ya ass?" He laughed like he was watching a stand up of Bernie Mac.

"Mane fuck you" I stuck my middle up.

"Whatchu want lil baybeh?" I turned my attention to Ro who was cheesing in my face.

"Can I have money please" She jumped. Smacking my lips together I dug in my pocket. Her little ass was something else.

"That's what I'm talkin bout baby! We big mooch over here" Shawn reached over giving her a high five.

"You ain't shit for teaching ha ass how to ask for money" I shook my head as she ran and got her iPad sitting on the floor.

"I ain't teach her that shit, her crackhead mama did"

"My mommy not a crackhead" She laughed playfully frowning at him.

"Yes she is, tell her that too" He mocked her causing me to laugh.

"You terrible"

"Son, I go pick her up and I see Lora ass whispering in her ear. When we get in the car I'm like Ro whatcha mother say. This bean pie ass girl done told my baby to make sure she asks me for a hundred before she comes home. Type shit is that"

"No, she say two hunndit daddy" Ro chimed in.

"Oh excuse me, two hundred dollars. What a 5-year-old need that much money for?"

"Mane, better knock ha ass out" I whispered so she wouldn't hear me.

"I am when I drop her off. Karate chop her ass righ' in the neck" Laughing I put my dead phone on the charger.
"Nigga where you been? You be in and out when you slide through"

"Shit chillin. Tryna get my mind right"

"You good bruh?"

"I'm straight. I'm leaving the game tho. I can't do this shit no more" Handing Ro her Cinderella headphones she put them on. 

"Nigga you say this every other month" Half laughing I scratched my chin.

"Nah I'm serious this time"

"Deadass?"

"Dead serious. Shit getting too hectic for me an' I never planned on being in it too long. Remember before when we were kids I said I just needed to get my fam in a good position then I'm out this shit"

"You did say that. Shit I did too, I guess we just got too into this lifestyle"

"That's what I'm saying. Niggas dying left an' righ, I ain't tryna be next. An' nigga I'm just getting to old for this shit. I'm not tryna be 30 still pushing weight. That's dead"