13.

Quincy

"Rina come on"

"I'm coming" She yelled.

"You'on need to get all dolled up" I yelled. I called myself taking her out since she'd been cooped up in my crib for the last three days. Besides me taking her an' pickin' her up from work she really didn't get into anything else.

"I'm not getting dolled up I just didn't have anything to wear"

"So what's in my closet? Bullshit"

"Yes now let's go" She came around the corner.

"I think you just dropped ya pants"

"What" She turned around.
"Oh, no that's just my card" She bent down to pick it up.

"So where ya pants" I raised my brow.

"You don't wear pants with this" She twisted her face up laughing.

"Well, who came up wit that idea? Na uh dead it go get leggings" I pointed down the hall taking a seat on my couch. Hearing her laugh I heard shuffling before the door opened.

Getting up I walked over to her grabbing her hand.
"You think imma joke" I asked. Shaking her head she rolled her eyes.

"Stop. You're doing too much, can we go please" She grabbed my face.

"Not until you change" I half shrugged leaning against the frame.

"Quincy" She crossed her arms.

"Carina"

"It's not even short. What's the problem" She turned around attempting to convince me this piece of fabric she called a dress was long.

"All I gotta do is touch the back of that shit an' ya whole ass coming out. Change" Cocking her head to the side she smirked.

*      *      *

"Mhmm Q this yogurt is so good you wanna taste it" She asked me knowing I was mad at her. Laughing she threw her head back.
"You got boyfriend tendencies we might as well make this official" She said but I ignored her paying attention to my phone.

"I know you hear me talking to you" She snatched my phone out my hand.

"Aight. C'mon " I laughed reaching for it.

"You over here creeping on some girls page while we out together you trifling" She clicked buttons on my phone while I continued to laugh.

"It's on my timeline. You know you my baybeh" She threw it at me.

"Umm" I watched her continue to lick her yogurt.

"Umm nothin' co'mere" I patted my lap. Licking her lips she looked at me for a second before sliding over leaning on me.
"I thought we were takin' it slow" I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We are but we're doing girlfriend and boyfriend things so we might as well but I'm not rushing you. The balls in your court" Sighing I took the bowl out her hand.

"What the hell is black sesame" I scrunched my face up.

"Its so fire. Lick it"

"Lick what" I smirked.

"I got a few ideas"

"Oh really" I lifted my eyebrow. Her ass was a freak on the low but she tried so hard to hide it.