5.

Carina

Shoving a red grape into my mouth, I stood to my feet.
"Come on let's go somewhere"  I reached down shaking Riya.

"Go where nigga I'm tryna nap" She groaned rolling over.

"I don't know. I'm hungry"

"You got a kitchen right- right there" She slightly mumbled flipping my couch pillow.

"You know what, you wack ill be back"

"No. I'm coming damn. I couldn't get a nap in" She stretched making her way upstairs to my bathroom.

"Nope. Wake up!" I yelled up the stairs laughing to myself.

"Shut up" Laughing I put the grapes back in the fridge and turned the tv off. I started putting the couch back together when she came back downstairs.

"You ready"

"Yeah, let's go" I nodded. We walked to my front door and I let her walk out first so I can lock up and set the alarm.

"Hey, did that guy ever hit your phone"

"Mhm no why"

"Just curious. I like when you're in relationships"

"We're not going to be in a relationship Riya. I don't really like him like that anyways. Not really my type when you think about it"

"Not your type but you're open for offers"

"I guess we can say that. You know how I grew up. I'm not really used to guys like him besides my brothers. He just seems.. different"

"Exactly different and different is the way to go" We hopped in my car.

"Different...Maybe"

* * *

"I thought you wanted to eat"

"I do but first I'd like to shop" I grabbed my purse taking out my phone.

"Look at this"
"Carina" She called me catching my attention.

"Huh"

"What's got you so intrigued"

"Not intrigued but Quincy just texted me"

"What did he say" She beamed.

"Wassup ma"

"Hey daddy Q" She giggled flipping through the clothes rack assuming looking for something.

"How about no" I sighed staring at my keyboard. What should I say I thought.
"Riya, Riya he's face timing me" My heart started to semi beat faster than usual.

"Why you still talking to me answer" I cleared my throat and answered.

"Hello, who's this" I looked up at Riya and she threw her hands in the air mouthing what the hell. I quickly shrugged.