80.

Omniscient

Strolling into Tamalería La Doña, Quincy took a long glance around the small restaurant.

Like promised, Jeezy had indeed looked into the situation. He asked around and kept his ears open. Unfortunately, like everyone else, he couldn't figure out who was behind the homicide. Either people had no idea or they weren't snitching and Jeezy had to respect that.

It was code.

Luckily, he randomly kept tabs on all people he had ties with in the streets. This one guy, in particular, had a name for himself which was the cameraman. He always knew everything and everyone even people he hadn't seen or met before.

It was scary and threatening to most so that's why he moved around a lot for his safety. He always knew too much so a lot of people wanted his head. That explains why he stood as a one-man show since he couldn't trust anybody. The last friends he had in his corner traded his life for cash and respect. Sad but true. After that, he knew he only had him and didn't care. It was safer that way.

Jeezy had given Q the man's new address so he made his way to see him.

Scanning the ghosted place his eyes caught who he was looking for. He pushed his shades up as he approached the table.

He took a seat then scooted over some.

Watching him smash into his meal Q shook his head. Wasn't no way that rice was that good. Letting his jaw flex he looked around once again. The woman behind the counter sent him a light smile before looking away.

"Do you want something Mister" A little girl skipped over.

"No little one. I'm finna leave" He ruffled her hair.

With a bright grin, she said okay and was about to run off.

"Daniela! Ven aquí" Abnero called for the little girl back.

"Yes Tito" She groaned.

"Get me some more. Tell your ma to add more chicken" He handed her his bowl.

Taking it she ran off disappearing.

"Ab, you gotta lay off the food man" Quin scanned his new hefty statue.

"Eh" He shrugged popping open his soda.
"If I can run from the feds I'm good in my head" He spoke confidently.

Shaking his head once more he leaned forward in his seat. It was his life, and Q didn't care too much to be honest.

"I'm assuming you kno why I'm here?" He shifted his chain clasping his hands together.

"Something tells me I do... Sorry bout your Hermano. Gone too soon"

Sinking his teeth roughly into his bottom lip he flexed his jaw looking down when Daniela came back.

The fact that he was sitting in his face apologizing for his loss when he knew he was murdered was slowly instigating his anger. Especially because Abnero knew something about it.

"Who did it?" He looked up when he heard her little feet run away.

"You in the same streets as me. You know I can't do that"

Looking up to the ceiling he tried to obtain his blood heating up. He was ten seconds away from bashing his head into the wooden table since they were so close.

"You think I give a fuck about this street shit righ now?" He squinted moving closer.

"Surprisingly, no... but that isn't my problem. I can't be written off for you. I won't"