34.

Quincy

Wakin' up the next morning I stretched before glancing over at Carina.

She was knocked the fuck out.

Ion know what was wrong with me last night but my dick was rock solid and that had me going crazy. We went like 8 rounds back to back. Shit was exquisite, sensational but I ain't ever tryna feel like that again. My wood wouldn't go down for nothing. Eventually, I got too tired and died inside until I went to sleep. It was horrible and I feel bad cause I know I killed the pussy.

Grabbin' my shorts I slid them on and went into my bathroom. Brushing my teeth and washing my face I grabbed my towel drying it off as I left out the room.

Getting back into my bed I moved Carina's arm so I could lay on her. Kissing around her face I attempted to wake her up. Instead, she whined turning away from me.

"Baybeh, get up" I said massaging her thigh. Ignoring me she continued to sleep.

Chuckling I got off of her and went upfront. Checking out my place I was impressed. While I was gone Rina came over and decorated since she said my apartment looked depressed. She put a couple of pictures up, put some rugs down, and got different decorations to go around each room.

Takin out my pots I made breakfast for us to eat. When I finished I went to the living room so I could eat and play 2k.

"Fuck" I yelled at the screen since this kid made a 3 pointer. I was so focused I didn't even notice Rina. Rubbing her still closed eyes she got in my lap. Looking pass her I continued to play as she laid on my shoulder.

She was being hella clingy and I couldn't see since she was in my way.
"Baybeh you gotta move. I can't see" I tried to look over her.

"No" She snuggled closer to me. Smacking my lips together I left her alone.

"Yessir" I stood placing my arm under her.
"Ima ape outchea I win everythin'" I brought her into the kitchen. Placing her on the counter she shivered from the coldest waking her up.

"Sorry, my love" I pecked her lips.

"Yeah right" She crossed her legs at the ankle.

"Here eat" I gave her a plate of food.

"I'm not hungry"

"You needa eat something baybeh" I placed both my hands on the side of her.

"I know, I'll eat it later" She placed the plate to the side.
"Oh before I forget I got you some stuff" She moved my hand then jumped down.

"And you decorated my apartment? You showin' out for a real nigga, huh"
We went into my room and she got back in the bed. Taking the bags I didn't even see in the corner I went through them.
"I wanted this too" I examined the grey Nike tech suit.

"Thank you love"

"You're welcome" She yawned. She looked so drain I must have laid it down.

"My bad about last night. Ion kno' what was wrong with me"

Covering her face she spoke.
"It's fine. I actually liked it"

"I knew that. I lay pipe" I said in a duh manner.

Yanking the covers back I got in before pulling her close to me. Resting my hand on her rear I closed my eyes.
"I have a question"

"I have an answer" I said grabbing her leg so it was over my waist.

"How do you feel about marriage? Like in general not just pertaining to me"

Opening one eye I thought for a second before closing it licking my lips. I never really thought about marriage, it was something I never cared for. Since I met Carina it crossed my mind but ion kno. To me, it's just a piece of paper saying you married. It won't change my feelings towards her. I already love her ass so to me we already married.