91.

Omniscient

Present

Carina's vision slowly came in as her pupils darted across the room. Adjusting to the brightness of the lit area she took notice of her satisfied and relaxed body. A feeling that felt amazing.

Rolling over to her side she leaned forward some to check the time on her phone. After doing so she flopped back down on the bed. It was early in the afternoon so they had been sleeping all morning.

Feeling hands wrapped around her waist Quincy pulled her body to his. Even though he was still sleeping he could feel her movement and their detachment. It had been so long since they've woken up in each other's grasp so it felt comforting right now. It was safe to say they craved each other's scent.

With a light smile, she cupped her hands over his snuggling closer. Although she wanted to stand ten toes on this break up it was something about his aura that did it for her. His soft breathing in her ear while he slept. His new need to hold on to her or he was tossing and turning. It let her know that he wasn't just b-sing when he told her he missed her.
He seriously did.

Even during their long sessions last night, he made it evidently clear how he felt about her. His attentiveness to not only her body but her mind was heaven sent. He had her feeling whole and like she mattered again. It might have not been the ideal way of a repair for some relationships but for them it was. Like usual everything, they couldn't address through their speech they always did during their sex. That was the one odd thing they had in common.

When the vocals didn't work they'd eventually turn to sex to figure it out which they usually always did. This time they weren't too fond of their results though. While doing what they thought was lovemaking they came to the conclusion that it was little love in it. They were sure they loved each other but it didn't feel the same.

Quincy for one could feel the lessening of love on Carina's end the most. He felt like she was more into his dick rather than him.

He thought that he could fuck the love back in her but all he was doing was pleasing the hell out of her. Making her fall madly in love with the sex rather than with him as he aimed for.

It stung a little but he knew there was no one to blame but him. He had led her on to believe that she wasn't a factor to him anymore. Like he found comfort in something else.

Drugs, alcohol, and other women.

He regretted it daily especially because of the dreams he had been having lately. Like Ashley mentioned he started having dreams about Kaylee. He couldn't pinpoint the purpose of the visuals but all he knew was he was seeing his once depressed and drained out friend happy again. Like when they were kids. Before they knew what being an adult was.

It made him realize while he was waving himself into a depression over his death Kaylee was having the time of his life in Heaven. The first time in a long time he'd seen him smile so bright. The last thing he wanted to do was upset Kaylee if he ended up where he was from his sadness and fuck ups. He didn't want to be this way anymore. He had a bright future ahead of him.

Quin was waiting for his world to finally arrive. He couldn't imagine his child having to grow up hearing Daddy isn't here because someone took him out or he abused a drug. He wouldn't allow it and he prayed God was against that plan also. He hadn't met their little angel yet but no one meant more to Q then him or her. Everything he was doing from now on was for his other half... His heart, his baby.