59.

Quincy

Entering my condo I made my way straight to my bathroom dropping everything I had in my hands. Immediately I went to my sink to clean my mouth out hoping the sour taste would rid. When it didn't I gagged praying to God I ain't throw the hell up.

"You okay?"

"Ashley please get the fuck out" I said while holding my stomach. Placing her hands on her knees she laughed hysterically while my face still sat in disgust. Wasn't shit funny, at all. I was pissed.

"I promise the taste will go away"

"When?!" I slightly yelled feeling my damn stomach turn.

"Well I didn't say a specific time for a reason" She continued to laugh. Grabbing my toothbrush I scrubbed my entire mouth with everything in my presence. Toothpaste, mouthwash, and peroxide. I couldn't believe I let her talk me into playing that stupid ass bean game.

"Mane you needa leave" I mumbled before gargling then spitting.

"I didn't force you to play! You wanted too"

"Nah son first you almost killed me in your whip, now you tryna poison me? This ain't it" I sighed. I thought Carina and Kaylee couldn't drive, I got into Ashley's car and hyperventilated the whole ride.

"You told me you played before"

"Well, nigga I lied" I finally turned to her in distressed. This was the nastiest shit I ever tasted. I mean nastier than cabbage.

"Then that's what you get for lying, liar"

Sucking my teeth I moved pass her going into the kitchen to get something to drink. I heard her giggles as she followed behind me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" She warned referring to the Berry Minute Maid I had in my hand ready to pour.

"Drink water instead. The two flavors most likely won't mix well" Nodding I grabbed the cup placing it onto the water dispenser on my refrigerator. Hopping up on my stool she finger-combed her hair while watching me.

"You ain't shit you know that?" I looked at from the corner of my eye.

"Ummm, want some more?" She asked. Curling my lip she smiled before putting the box back into her purse. Shaking my head I took my phone out my back pocket checking my messages.

Zion: Yeah man I get it. I got a new connect out in Vegas so I'm flyin down there next Thursday. You tryna slide? 2:22

~Nah man I can't. It's my girl bday we flyin out. What's the info on dude? I might know him.               2:29

Pulling on my goatee I waited for a response. When I saw he wasn't replying I clicked out to check my emails to make sure everything I had booked went through and I ain't have problems. When I had all the clarity I needed I checked my bank account to make sure my shit wasn't overcharged or anything, something I always did. Although I did have a lot of money saved that didn't mean I cared less about how I spent it. At most times I did spend wild amounts but that simply was because I knew I could get it back. Every now and then I even still did drops here and then cause I had to do something until I got these businesses up and running. I could be taking advantage of this downtime but chilling wasn't something for me.

Hearing the repetitive tapping on the glass I looked up from my peripheral vision. Continuing my message I ignored it until I heard the screeching sound of the chair on the wooden ground.