107.

It's been so long, I'm sorry guys

Ima do better and finish this book especially because it's my goal.

Life's been... you know...
Kicking my ass lol but ima do it.

Excuse mistakes...
I'm sorry again!

Enjoy

(Emotional topics ahead)

Omniscient
P2

The family had finally arrived at their grandmother's house looking around. Carina got out the truck allowing her older brother to help her out. A weird feeling waved over her as she fixed her sweats. Everyone had on nicer outfits than her though they weren't dressed up. Carina settled on a sweatsuit because she was most comfortable in outfits as such and it was freezing out.

If a long dress didn't caress her statue a hoodie, sweatsuit or sweats did.
That was literally all she packed actually.

It was so different because just some months ago Quin was complaining about Rina always dressing like she didn't know what clothes were. Now she had on clothing that covered her entire body every day. It was definitely a switch she was content with.

"It's the stomach hanging out for me" Corey chuckled.

Confused she blew out her mouth laughing when she saw.
"Stop Corey" She pulled her zip jacket down.

She thought it would stay that way but it wasn't.

Shaking his head he went to pull his hoodie off.

"You want?" He questioned.

"Is it that bad?"

"No, I just saw cause I helped you out the car"

"Alright so no" She pulled on her pants.
"I'll just keep this up instead"

Nodding he left his hoodie. Any other time she would have taken it but that was what he was using as a jacket. She actually had a jacket on but he wouldn't be able to fit it.

He definitely took the crown as her favorite brother now.

"You're my favorite brother. I love you" She smiled.

Scoffing behind them Carter sucked his teeth. Now he felt like she was intentionally being mean. He thought by him being nice to her she would see that he was sorry and they could move to pass their argument but instead she still wanted nothing to do with him. He went to far this time and he needed to give her a heartfelt apology.

If not that she still had no words.

They all stood at the door as Corey rang the doorbell. A minute later their parents were behind them coming up the stairs.

"Wassup loving family" Dylan pulled the door open in all smiles surely seeing their awkward faces.

He didn't acknowledge it because he was in a good mood.