31.

Carina

I was sitting in Republique waiting for Sariyah. I told her to meet me because I had to tell her what the hell happened today. I couldn't get it off my mind and I was very much uncomfortable. Propping my hand on my chin I took my phone out. My phone was so dry so I went to my emails.

Scrolling through them I noticed the emails between me and Cynthia's cousin the photographer. I totally forgot about him. So much was going on I guess it slipped my mind.

Hi,
I'm not sure if you remember me from a while ago. I don't know if you recall our conversation but we were talking about meeting up to discuss working together. I'm sorry I'm so late. I had so much going on that I totally forgot. I'm hoping you're still available to work with me!
Sincerely,
        Carina Thompson

Sending the email I exited out my apps then put my phone down.

"Hey girl" Riya sat down putting her purse on the side of her chair.

"Hey"

"Did you order for us already"

"Yeah like 10 minutes ago" I twirled my straw around before sipping my drink.

"Oh okay so wassup. You sounded eager to tell me something"

"Bitch you wouldn't believe what happened after I left the airport"

"Ow tea sis" She drank her lemon water.

"So tell me why I get to work right. I'm walking to my room and I hear crying so I'm like what is that. I did go mad early so nobody should have been there. So I follow the cry's and it's Juslina"

"Ugh. I hate that girl" She rolled her eyes.

"Get this. So you know me, my friendly ass so I'm like I can't just leave her sitting here bawling her eyes out so I approached her. I'm asking her is she okay and she's like oh her aunt died and she was someone special to her stuff like that. I give her a pep talk and I'm about to leave but this chick puts her lips on mine" I whispered the last part. Dropping her jaw Riya just looked at me shocked.

"What the fuck Carina. What did you do?"

"I was shocked I pushed her off then she stormed out. When I finally went after her I couldn't find her. She just left"

"Son she's mad weird. That's basically sexual harassment. Report her ass"

"I should right but her aunt just died. I don't want to be the reason for another heartache" I looked up and smiled as the waiter gave us our food.

"Yeah, I get it. Wow... that's so strange. I thought she hated you what possessed her to do that"

"Hell if I know. She has been acting weird lately but I never thought into it. Like one day I caught her just staring at me" I twisted my face up just thinking about it. "Ew do you think she likes me?"

"It sounds like it. Staring at you, kissing you, yeah she definitely does"

"I can't believe this. I have to have a conversation with her because that's unacceptable"

Nodding her head she ate some of her food.
"Did you tell Q"

"No, I didn't even think about that" I palmed my face.
"I'm scared"

"You think he'll be mad"

"I don't know that's the thing. I hope he doesn't get mad at me. We're finally in a good place and I want to keep it that way. How do think Matt would react?"