114.

Omniscient
P2

Earlier...

Sliding on her shoe Rina ran her hands over her slicked-back hair. Rubbing her chapstick over her lips she rubbed them together satisfied with how she looked. It had been hard finding clothes to fit her as time went on which resulted in oversized tees. She could have found something that looked good and still fit but she never had the chance to with the stuff ongoing.

Taking a hold of her purse she dropped her phone in as she went to leave out the house. Setting her alarm she closed and locked the door.

~On my way. 7:34

She sent the text entering her truck.
Starting the engine she clicked the radio on putting the compass in reverse. Rina pulled out successfully and was on her way to meet with Malai as planned.

Before she left the house she had been doing some ordering of stuff she discovered from her readings. She also went a little shopping and get her somethings per Quincy's request since she'd been so caught up on getting stuff ready and perfect for the baby she hadn't been focusing on doing nice things for herself lately.

He couldn't be there 24/7 which saddens her but she had to suck it up and understand. His life didn't revolve around her and he had stuff to handle outside of her. She wouldn't mind not seeing him as much if she was busy every day like she used to be but now that she was just in the house she was bored. With no friends.

So yesterday she went, got a manicure and some new makeup products since she wanted to get more advanced in the skill of doing makeup. She was no real artist but she did a damn good job on herself. Now she wanted to do the same for others.

She didn't know. She was just trying to keep herself entertained while everyone was busy. Find her passion like she said she would.

Matt agreed to take Carter's place and hang with her Sunday as she asked. He wasn't mad at her anymore and she was glad. Now she had to work on getting back in good graces with Sariyah. She was officially over this not-talking thing. Nothing was ever that deep for the friendship to end. Just two prideful to call first that's all. Plus with the baby almost here she needed her friend. She needed that support she always got.

That was most important to her but she was trying to give her space. When Sariyah was mad she usually preferred to be left alone or it'll get worse. Rina knew that and she usually never listened to it but this time she did. She figured she needed to because Sariyah was upset with her. It wasn't like normal when they bounced back from things. Rina threw low blows that were uncalled for to her. Sariyah was contemplating the friendship at the time.

Sariyah had many other friends, Rina didn't.

The most uncomfortable thing in Rinas's life right now was driving. It was like her stomach was in the way so she had to push her seat back but her legs weren't that long. Right now she was seriously struggling and didn't know if she'll be able to drive in the dark with this problem.

Putting up her phone while at the light she dialed Quin seeing if he would answer. She didn't know where he was so she thought she'd call. He said he had something to tell her about later and had been M.I.A all day.

He didn't pick up so she nibbles on her lip turning back to the road letting her eyes gaze the many people walking on the strip. It was only about seven o'clock so it wasn't a surprise.

As she turned the corner she glanced at a couple taking a picture. When she was about to look away her eyes diverted back and squinted.