112.

Did I tell y'all a bold-face lie?
Yes, yes I did lmao sorryyy it's here now
Excuse Errors...
Enjoy...

Omniscient

"So why did you want to do the baby shower on a different day?" Quin queried as he watched Rina twirl in the mirror mesmerized by her long dress and hair.

Today was their long-overdue gender reveal. Only thing is Carina insisted they have their actual baby shower on another day. So the guest knew not to come with gifts.

"Babe your whole family should be here. If they were coming I wouldn't mind having both events together."

"They don't even know yet" He shrugged leaning back on his large hands.

He didn't see the big deal but she thought differently. Not only did she feel this was a special moment for the couple but their families as well. Everyone should get to celebrate with them.

"After six months, wow. You're embarrassed by me?" She raised a brow.

"Nope. Not entertainin' that argument" He stopped her before she started.

"Boo. I was kidding" She put her hands up with an eye roll.

Finally veering around she stood with her right hip out. She was filling up her dress but not in a tight way. It was one that flowed and she could twirl in. She looked gorgeous and glowed on this fine Saturday afternoon. When she described her outfit to him his visual was all over the place but now that he saw her he liked it.

She looked adorable.

"I know you don't associate with your family much but shouldn't they at least be informed and invited?" She said in a questionable matter.

His tongue swiped over his thick bottom lip as he tilted his head a bit.
He sorta agreed with her.

"Plus..." She dragged.
"...we need stuff. Why not let our friends and family buy it and save money. Ya know?"

"Yea. I guess" He laid back on the bed.
"Or..." He then dragged.
"...we could have the baby an' show up to the next family function wit him. That's an option too."

With a light laugh, she smoothed out her hair.
"Don't be mean" She looked towards the lengthy mirror.

"Fine" He sighed.
"I'll give em a call someday... someday."

"Someday?" She placed her hand on her hip rather than sticking it out.

"Next week" He smirked a cute one.

"Yeah. I like that better" She pushed her freshly done frontal back gliding her finger on her edges.

She went to a new hairstylist this go around and used a much thinner lace. To be specific she tried one of those highly promoted laces from somewhere in the United Kingdom. Maybe London.

It was pretty nice actually and much more invisible. She could understand the hype. They were more advanced with this wig stuff.

"You feeling the hair? I'm liking the dab highlights" She finger-combed through her light blonde streaks.

"Yea" He rested his eyes tiredly.
"I'm being honest. I wanna pull it out"

"Uh. You always wanna pull something out." She said shaking her head. "Please stop"

Every time she got her hair done he wanted to pull it out.

If she could have a week without her wig being shifted by the graces of Quincy's hands it would be great. Luckily, she went with the got2be installs rather than ghost bond because her edges would be nonexistent.