99.

Omniscient

Wrapping Carina's hair around his hand he pulled her head back giving her slow strokes.

Like promised he was giving her what she wanted the night prior. It wasn't straight off the wake up it was after they refreshed themselves and he was ready to start his day.

The tightest of her walls got even tighter indicating she had knots forming in her stomach. Sliding out of her he turned her around onto her back.

He was into missionary more and more since being sexual with her. He loved seeing her face when she was climaxing. It was probably the most attractive thing he'd seen in his opinion. Maybe because he was so in love with her he didn't know but he never got tired of seeing it.

Smoothing back inside he lifted her leg on his shoulder. Placing lingering kisses around her lower leg and foot he slowly gave her deep strokes.

Moaning she quickly bit her lip pushing her head back to silence herself.

Although she could rarely hold her moans she tried to so his ego wouldn't get boosted from hearing it. He on the other hand wanted to hear it and she was aware of that. It was the best part knowing he was giving it to her right.

"Say it in my ear" He whispered to her placing his lips on hers.

Letting out a super loud moan against his lips she tried to regulate her breathing.
"Q" She breathed out digging her nails in the sheets.

Grunting he dropped his head continuing his pace. Leaning up he looked down making sure he was hitting her spot like he wanted.

Arching her back she finally came again. After a few more strokes he right after her.

Both trying to catch their breath Carina fell back on the bed running her hand on his head. Sharing a kiss he broke it and kissed her chin. Continuing to her neck he kissed and sucked it before kissing her stomach than getting up.

Shutting her eyes she stretched some before letting out an intense yawn. Chuckling Quincy made his way to the bathroom.

After doing what he needed to do he stepped out to see Carina cleaning up their mess.

Making his way to his dresser he sat on the mini leather black couch that sat in front of his bed. Flipping through his clothes he looked for something to wear.

"Excuse me" Carina said trying to get past him.

Smacking her bottom she laughed covering it with her shirt as she walked to the bathroom to do her routine. With his bottom lip in his mouth, he watched her thick frame walk before shaking his head. She was utterly gorgeous and to him, he was extremely lucky. She had the brains, beauty, scars with personality. She was everything he ever wanted and he wouldn't trade her for the world.

Pulling out a black tee which he always opted into wearing like most men he threw it on.

"Yo" He spoke into the ringing phone.

"You coming nigga? We finna bounce, you always showing your blackness. Be on time for once" Jeezy spoke from the other line from his home.

Chuckling he sucked his teeth.
"My bad bruh ima be there in 15. Gotta get home straight first"

"Grown nigga shit, heard it. We gon wait. Shawn just pulled up"

"Aight I'm on my way" He replied ending the call.

Trying to hurry up he threw stuff out his dresser.
"Nope" Carina said grabbing his attention.

"What happen?" He rubbed his deodorant on and lotion.