43.

Quincy

I sat at the warehouse explaining the shit Kay told me to Shawn an' Ish

I sat at the warehouse explaining the shit Kay told me to Shawn an' Ish. None of that shit she said to me was bothering me at first until she mentioned my love ones. Shit hit home for me. Dead or not my soul couldn't handle thinking it's a possibility that my mother would have to watch niggas put me 6 feet under.

"So you ain't the only one he out for is what she sayin'" Shawn asked. Shakin my head no I sighed. 18 year old me could care less about them hits he was putting out for me an' my peoples cause I felt like I was untouchable but 23-year-old Quincy knew that the devil ain't give a fuck bout me and the people I cared about. He just wanted to take another soul an' would get it by any means possible.

Biting down on the inside of my bottom lip I thought about that dream I had a while back.

Nobody Ever Wins
Make Your Decision Wisely

Cursing my self out I came to the confusion that that was a fuckin warning an' I blew it. I had the opportunity to get out of this shit but I didn't. I met a girl who begged me to leave but I ain't, I had a mother he also begged me to stop but I couldn't an' now I was in some shit. Yes, Joe was a bitch ass nigga but he was also stupid an' scandalous. He was a crazy nigga who hung out with niggas who was even crazier. I knew when he put his mind to something he was determined an' that's what had me ten toes.

"You should have told us you dropped him, hot head. You ain't even do it in a way that we wouldn't be in no shit. What? We were supposed to just find out when one of us come up dead G?" Shawns voice got louder as I furrowed my brows.

"I'll handle the shit nigga I don't need you tryna be on my ass bout something I already kno. I fucked up"

"You always say you gon handle shit Q it ain't just you. You know that nigga got an obsession with fucking with people kin. I got a fucking daughter man" Rubbin in between my brows roughly I felt defeated. Placing my elbows on my knees I put my head in my hands. I was not the same Q I used to be this shit was stressing me the fuck out. I put everybody's life on the line because I wasn't thinkin. I was just moving out of agitation.

"I ain't know this was gon fuckin happen Shawn" I stood knocking a glass bottle to the floor accidentally as the shatterin' rung my ears.
"Ion kno why I thought that nigga wasn't bout his shit. I'm sorry mane. His beef with me, on my soul, imma make sure everyone good before anything, ya heard me"

"I ain't even mad at chu. You ain't in this shit alone G. If he fuckin' with you he fuckin' with me and you know that. He got the wrong ones fa'sho" Nodding he stuck his hand out an' I dapped him up. Sitting down I looked at Ish who was silent this whole time.

"We gotta kill him" He finally spoke.
Runnin my tongue over my teeth I leaned back takin my .45 from out my pants. Grabbing the extended clip I put it in.