67.

Quincy

Slipping on my socks & Gucci slides I sat on the couch in the living room. Swiping through my phone I sighed because my messages still weren't going in even with the WiFi on.

We talked to the first desk asking them about this problem and apparently, it was normal. Depending on your carrier you wouldn't have service. It only worked around certain areas of the island.

Running my hand through my hair I waited for Rina to come out of the room. I had set up some shit for us to do today and in a minute we were gone be late.

"Babe. I thought you said you were wearing red" She whined. Looking up I locked my phone.

"I knew you was on that weird shit when you asked me this mornin" Laughing she situated her purse on her shoulder.

"So I put red on for nothing? Thanks" Chuckling I stood fixing my gray shorts.

"Put a white shirt on"

"You don't even wanna match" She poked her lips out.

"If you want to I want to"

"Yeah right. You're just worried about my chest" She pulled on her straps.

"Cause you must want me to act a fool outchea" I bit the top hanging out as she lightly giggled.

Cupping my face her head tilted to the side.
"I like this cologne" She complimented.

"I'm glad. Ion kno whether to wear it or not. Some days you all up on me, others I'm gettin' yelled at" I said while she ran her nails up and down on the back of my neck.

"Well, I like it now. Where'd you get it?"

"You wouldn't believe it, you" I pecked her lips.

"Um, me?" She replied pulling me in for another.

"You" I bit her bottom lip gripping her booty.

After a few minutes of feeling and just loving on her, I remembered the time.

"Come on love" I motioned for her to go with the door open.
"Ladies first"

Grinning she walked out as I closed it.
"Ow, Quin the gentleman" She cooed.

Turning the handle to make sure it locked I grabbed her outstretched hand kissing it.

"Since you made me take my makeup off I feel naked. Where are you bringing me?" She questioned.

"How bout you wait till we get there?"

Sucking her teeth she huffed.
"Fine, I guess I can wait this time"

"That's my girl" I clicked the button.
Taking the elevator downstairs we went to the entrance.

"Stay here" I told her.
"I'll be righ back"

"Okay"

Approaching the front desk I smiled at the lady. Glancing up she returned the gesture.

"Hello"