36.

Quincy

It was 10:30 p.m. and we were just walking in the house. We had left her parents and I was glad to be home. I was hella nervous going there I ain't gone lie but it worked out better than I expected. Her family fucked wit me from the looks of it and that's all that mattered.

Unexpectedly, her eldest brothers fucked with me too. Off of how she described them I predicted hell when I walked in that house but they was cool peoples.

"That was fun. They really liked you" Rina softly touched my face.

"It was. I'm glad" I kissed her nose.

"Me too" She smiled then went to the back.

Making my rounds around my house I collected the garbage. Grabbing the kitchen trash can I accidentally knocked it down. Groaning I picked up the few things that came out than I noticed a white and blue box. Taking it out I twisted up my face.

"Viagra?" I opened the pack seeing a bunch of pills in it and two missing. Thinking back my mouth drop. No wonder my wood was so damn hard. Her ass drugged me.

"I kno you fuckin lyin" I said out loud. Nodding I put it in my pocket. I got something for her. Taking the garbage out I went into my room and she was in the shower. Putting the box on the side of my dresser I took my shirt off sitting on the edge of my bed. Going on Instagram I posted a couple of pictures I had on my phone. Some of me and one of her.

As soon as I posted Carina my notifications started blowing up

As soon as I posted Carina my notifications started blowing up. Clicking my comments I went through them.

JazzyJazz: Oop okay cousinn👀

NolimitHerbo: Don't get gassed now fam. Still ugly🤢 @tamara_ldn

SheScreamKaylee: Periodt fucking Pooh😘 @tamara_ldn

WildnixxaShawn: ^ that nigga real gay but talk ya shit fam💪🏽

Paislib: Lol😍. Look at you showing your girl off. Your very own Naomi for sure😬🤫

Wiintrr: @paislib bitch yes his very own Naomi. He got a whole bad bitch walking round the crib, somewhere you obviously tryna be. LMFAO who even are you? NEXT✌🏾

ToolyQ: 🤐😏 @JazzyJazz. Good shit🥶 & he really wild for that😂 @shescreamkaylee @wildnixxashawn. Lmfao why are you doing her in? @nolimitherbo

ToolyQ: @paislib 🤦🏾‍♂️get off my page Leo for you get smacked upside your head. @wiintrr damn fam👌🏾. Come collect Ali, she spazzing outchea😴 @mattbandz

View all 96 comments

Puttin my phone down my eyes eyed Carina as she came out the bathroom holding her towel looking down.