37.

3 weeks later...

Carina

"East lemme see" I whined. It was Wednesday evening and we had finished yet again another photoshoot. We were in his studio and I was fighting him to see my pictures but he wouldn't let me. He thought it was amusing to watch me struggle to reach the laptop in his hand being that he was a confirmed 6'5.

"You gotta reach it ma" He stuck his hand up higher laughing. Grabbing his shoulder he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Licking his pink but slightly darken lips from smoking his eyes pierced into mine. Tensing up I noticed his arm lower a bit so I yanked the computer out his hands.

"Awe shit" He sucked his teeth. Making my way over to the desk in the room I sat on it looking through the photos.

"That melanin is popping" I gassed myself up clicking through them.

Chuckling he sat next to me.
"The yellow looks good on you" His cologne lingered into my nostrils. He smelled really good and expensive. Kind of like— Quincy. Clearing my throat I stood fixing the sweats I now had on.

"Thanks. Hey, you wanna go eat now? I'm pretty hungry"

"Word. Let's go" He collected his things as did I and we left out the studio. Getting in his car we drove to the restaurant before being seated and ordering. We sat and ate while holding conversation until we finished about an hour later.

Paying the bill we were making our way out.
"You can always send them to an agency. That's usually how it works Rina" He laughed at me.

We were discussing how I would come about starting my career in modeling. Although I really wanted to do it I just didn't know how. I could just ask my mom or sister but I kinda wanted to do it on my own. You know... show my determination and independence.

"That always works right. I'm stupid" We laughed.

Approaching his car he walked over to open my door. Slowly stepping off the sidewalk I heard people laughing loudly so I looked over. Grinning I crossed my arms.

"Wassup" He asked trailing where my eyes went.

"Take this for me please" I handed him my bag while he put them in the car. Making my way over to the girls I tied my black sweats fixating my matching black shirt.
"Hey girl" I said smiling. Looking up at me the woman's smile faded.

"Oh, you bold huh" Leo spoke while her two friends stared at me.

"You was talking all that shit now I'm here. What you say you was gone do again?"

Confused her friends looked between the two of us.
"Girl bye, I don't have time for this. You in my state. You'on know me" She rolled her eyes.

"I should of known you was pussy. Saying all that crap on Instagram but now I'm here and you won't step?" I laughed.

"Oop, wait whose that?" She smirked pointing behind me and I knew at exactly what. Never taking my eyes off her I could feel my skin start to boil. I can already tell she liked to fight with words. I was chilling now but I just know whatever came out her mouth was finna piss me off.

"None of your damn business. Are you gone stomp me like you said you were or what? I would pop your ass first but that's a charge" I shrugged.
"Either way you getting your ass beat"

"Quincy wouldn't be too fond to know you out with another man sis. He fine too so I know you fucking him. Damn shame" She made popping noises with her mouth shaking her head.
"I thought he knew you can't make a hoe a housewife"