52.

Quincy

Opening my messages again I checked my chat with Carina. I saw she left me on read 35 minutes ago. She was being petty.

Shaking my head I put my phone back in my pocket. I was too lit to deal with her attitude tonight.

Sitting in the club wit Ish, Shawn, Zion, and a couple of other niggas we sat in our section drunk off our asses. At first, I ain't wanna come but them niggas talked me into it since it was Friday. I had been sober for too long anyway so I needed to drink on something.

50 Cent's P.I.M.P blasted through the speakers. Shit had me lit then a bitch.

"This nigga gone. You ain't even bopping ya head on beat" Shawn said as I chuckled.

"I'm not? I coulda swore I was"

"Man. What did I even say? I forgot that quick" He responded.

"Y'all niggas stupid" Ish laughed at us.

Security then opened the section letting bucoo ladies in. Watching them as they walked by going to different niggas I smirked when I recognized the same light thighs standing off in the corner. She wore some heels and a neon two-piece dress that was open on the side so I could see more of her skin. When she noticed me she grinned walking over.

"Hey. I was just wondering why is this creep staring at me" She said. "Then I saw it was you"

 "Then I saw it was you"

"Yeah aight. You knew it was me" Playfully kissing her teeth she took a seat on my lap.

It caught me off guard but I was so done up I let her.

"You look good. Showing hella skin tho" I whispered in her ear.

Smiling she threw her hair over her left shoulder.

"I could do that"

"You righ. Who you showin out for? Ya man in here?"

"I don't do those but you here so I guess you" Nodding my head I chuckled cause I ain't know what to say, she got a nigga with that one.

"Oop, nigga wildin'" Zion said sipping his drink real extra.

Closing my eyes I ran my tongue over my bottom lip before giving him a look. Putting his hand up he looked away calling some shorty over.

"That was cute. I fuck wit the vibes" I turned my attention back to her.

"I been a vibe. You just ain't know"

"You want me to kno that's why you stalkin' a nigga? Seem like every time I turn around you there"

"I guess great minds think alike. I was wondering the same thing"

"I ain't stalkin you, you came to my hood once again"

"Correction I was dragged to your hood once again" She pointed to her hyena ass friends that obviously ain't give a fuck about her. They were doing their own thing.