94.

Omniscient

Faking a laugh Ashley's eyes scanned the neighborhood as she drove in the car with Max. Her acting skills were top tier tonight. Even she thought she really liked him.

All evening she had him thinking she was enjoying herself and his company but in actuality she was scared. She never processed what exactly she got herself into since she was trying to impress Q. As soon as she buckled her self up in his vehicle she had realized the crime she had volunteered herself to assist in.

After Max picked Ashley up he made a sudden change of plans. He had offered dinner and a movie first but ultimately suggested they did something else. Any other time she would have immediately disagreed but she didn't know what to do so she said okay.

As the car drove she had no idea where they were off to. The plan was to go out with him and invite him back to the place Quincy had, now everything was way off.

"Where are we?" She laughed a little trying to mask the nervousness.

"Just ride. We vibing right?"

"Yeah but I mean.. like you said a dinner and a movie now it's been switched up"

"We gon do the same shit. Just at a different location. You good jit chill out"

Blowing out a breath she nodded. Lifting her leg on the seat she took out her phone so he couldn't see it. Turning her brightness down she sent Quincy her location.

Quincy: What's this? Where y'all at?
                                                        9:34

~Idk. He literally switched the whole plan up. He's taking me somewhere but won't tell me. I'm getting scared Quin.  
                                                       9:34

"You and this phone. You never wanna pay attention to a nigga" He spoke up.

"Well you didn't say anything so I busied myself playing a game. I don't have service" She lied just in case he tried to take it from her.

"You acting all shy. I was chilling on you" He turned a corner where only a few cars were.

Looking around she looked towards him.
"I'm not shy you're just making me nervous"

"How?" He started rubbing up her leg.

Glancing at his hand she opened her mouth.

"I hate to be repetitive but like I said you changed plans... I don't know you that well I'm a little intimidated"

Sucking his teeth he removed it.
"We going to this crib I got"

"Why?" She questioned.
"I don't get down like that"

"Like what?" He acted confused.

"This is only the first date. The thought of sexual relations hadn't crossed my mind"

"Who said I wanted to have sex with you?" He rose his brow.

"We're going to a home you said you got?" She gave him a serious face.
"Why else"

"To give us some privacy? I'm celibate I wouldn't touch you even if you wanted me to" He lied straight through his teeth.

"Oh— uh— okay" She just stopped.

"Yeah" He laughed. "You could still show me your titties though," He said but she didn't react to it.

"Kidding" He lied yet again.