106.

Excuse Errors...

Quincy
P1

A few days later...

I had finally got to my crib after a long day of bullshit. Kicking my sneakers off I pushed them to the side and removed my zip jacket.

I truly was tired and just wanted to take a good ass shower and go the fuck to bed. Draining my keys from my pocket I threw them on my table and continued to my room.

Removing my jewelry and everything from my jeans I put them in the dirty close hamper and moved on into the bathroom. Starting my shower I brushed my teeth while it got warm.

When I finished I spit the toothpaste out and gargled some Listerine.

I was in the shower for about twenty minutes until I got out. Slipping on some shorts I did what I needed then settled in my sheets.

Flicking the tv on to ESPN I watched the game on the television half-interested half not. I wasn't a big fan of the Cavaliers so I really ain't care to watch them.

In less than a minute I was about to fall asleep until my phone rang. Yawning I stretched over grabbing it. It was a face time call from Carina so I set my phone up on my pillow tapping the green button.

Laying back down I waited for it to connect.

"You didn't call— again" She spoke immediately.

Opening one of my closed eyes I shifted some looking at her pout.
"I'm sorry baybeh. I forgot. When you called I was fallin' asleep"

"Mm-hm. If you don't want to talk just say that"

Opening both my eyes this time I just stared at her.
"Don't start"

"I'm just saying—"

"If I didn't want to talk I wouldn't have answered. You been tryna argue for the last two days. I'm not doin it so stop"

"Do you even miss me?"

"Oh my God," I said into my pillow.

I ain't know what was up with her recently but she was getting on my last damn nerve. It was like she just wanted to argue over the pettiness shit. I was busy these last few days. I literally was coming home and going to sleep. I don't understand why she was making this a thing against her. She knew better.

"That was a stupid ass question. Yes, I miss you. I almost bought a plane ticket to you like three days ago"

"Well you're not here, so what's stopping you?"

"Me killing you when I see you cause you keep doing shit like this. I only forgot to call you twice. You wanna argue wit a nigga so bad Ri, whats going on?"

"Cause I miss you and I feel like you don't miss me" She folded her exposed arms.

As annoying as her ass was she looked fine when she was mad. With her thick bottom lip out.

Drawing a breath I licked my lips, I almost forgot what she said.

Then I would have given her a real reason to be mad.

"So you have an attitude instead of asking me? I've been busy and I been coming home and knocking. You kno I miss you I was the one who didn't even want you to go. You gon see me in a few days but starting problems between us isn't cool. We just gettin' back straight"