46.

Carina

Packing my bag up I was talking to one of my students I've grown to love, Mariah.

"I wanna believe that she's telling the truth I'm just unsure. I mean she is my mom so I automatically trust her but you get what I mean" She gathered her things as well.

"I mean you are 18 now so in actuality she shouldn't still be treating you like a child. You deserve to know about your family. She shouldn't hide that from you anymore"

"It's so unfair and she doesn't even realize it's causing issues in our relationship" Nodding I opened the door so she could go out first. Locking it back I pulled my bag on my shoulder.

"On a good note, you're going to college soon! Are you excited?" I beamed pushing her shoulder. Laughing she nodded.

"Off the wall. I've been wanting to leave here for the longest. This should be fun"

"It will be I promise. I heard Spelman is a really good school I know you'll do great there"

"I hope so. What nerves me is it's so far from home. I don't know how imma do it especially because I don't have anybody but my mom but you know how she is" Pouting I looked away when I saw her mom pull up.

"Well you still have like 8 months before you leave, you'll feel less nerved by then. On the bright side you have me babe" I smiled trying to kill her sudden sad mood.

"Thanks, rina. I really love you" She hugged me.

"I love you too" I hugged her back.

We said our goodbyes and I watched her go to the car. I waved at her mom but she just looked away. Tilting my head confused I shrugged before going back in when I saw Cynthia.

"Hey, Cynthiaa" I sang as she smiled at me.

"Hey sis. Getting ready to leave?"

"Yup. I locked up my room so you don't have to do it" I jumped up on the desk.

"Thanks, I was just about to go back there too" Looking down at my nails I fought the eager to ask about Juslina. I still haven't seen her.

"Hey, whatever happened to Juslina? I never see her anymore" I blurted out. Shrugging her shoulders she sighed.

"I wish I knew. She called me a while back and said she was quitting. Said she was moving out of state" Shocked I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow. That's weird of her"

"Sure is but.. what can I say" She stopped what she was doing and glanced at me.
"I didn't think you noticed"

"Uh yeah. I just peeped it like a day ago. I was meaning to ask you I just kept forgetting" I lied.

"Oh well yeah, she's gone. Now you have her off your back" She laughed.

"Thank God but I still feel bad. I hope she's okay"

"Same. Well, I'm about to get out of here so ill see you Monday?"

"Yup, I'll be here. See you" Walking out I went to my car and got in.

East: So you sliding or nah?          5:20

~ Yessirrr. I just gotta stop at home, be there in like🤔.. 40.                   5:23

East: Bet. Let me know when you outside ma.                                    5:24

Pulling off I went home and took a shower. Trying to find an outfit I decided on a t-shirt, black leggings and my Rhyton sneakers from Gucci. Something simple since I didn't feel the need to do the most.