Chapter 45

Raidyn

Another day, another meeting with foreign ambassadors. Today was simple, simpler than these meetings have been for me lately, but I was finally done with a bulk of the catch-up I'd been doing. Crop field matters with representatives from the Green Kingdom was the topic which meant an entire slew of boring numbers thrown at me. I was prepared to yawn. As soon as I twisted the doorknob and opening the door to the boardroom my eyes connected with hers- taking me back instantaneously....

Melanie she had said her name was, she was from the Green Kingdom, but the holly incorporated in her hair gave that away. She was seated next to me at my table, Fridrik had sent her to do his bidding and it was working with every coy, overly modest smile she allotted, but I had matters to attend; the winter ball and she was a guest of honor having shown up the week of.

I was socializing about the room and things were running smoothly until dinner was served and we had to return to our seats next to one another. Finally I felt the heat of her hand on my leg, confirming everything I thought she had been insinuating all week long.

The agony I felt from the pawing at her crawling palm made me lean forward in my chair, really scoot into the table and removing any distance in between. I felt a gurgle tickle the back of my throat and a couple others from the table gave me questioning stares before I cleared my throat and weakly smiled back at them.

"About that deal..." She crooned.

I reached my hand down after purposely dropping my fork as a decoy to grab her hand. "If you'd excuse me for a moment, I need to use the restroom." She caught the reference and nodded.

Her allure made it hard for me to think twice about it as I hastily took her back to my chambers when we met up outside the ballroom shortly after I had pardoned myself.

I let her push me back onto my bed. I had been baiting her all week, I bet she even thinks this was her idea. She isn't from my kingdom, she doesn't know that I can send her dreams.

Finally my manhood sprung free and finally greeted her, to our mutual delight. Hair statically raised on my arms and legs. The air between us drastically changed as she wet her palm with her tongue, staring boldly at me as she did so. She took her time crouching down, keeping that eye contact and slowly guiding my pants down to the floor. She wrapped that feminine hand of hers at the tip and down to my base, her grip was strong enough with the right amount of pressure to make my mouth go dry. Melanie moved on quickly though as her hand dried out and I was introduce to her tongue which was fluent in these matters. She surrounded me with her mouth. She toyed with me, brushing the moist, pink tissue I had caught a glimpse of earlier up and down my length before finally engulfing me, taking away my breath in total with her pull. The most experienced blowjob I have ever received thus far. The intensity only rose as the lightning in my veins went rampant. Her lips were warm, smooth as the sound of her actions and my reactions filled my ears as she slip back over my head and so goading glancing up at me with a satisfied look at my flushed face and ruined posture.

Weak in the knees after putting all that work into getting me off, it was time for my assault. I quickly turned the tables and flipped us so that I was on top- it's all sex was, a constant battle of the two sides, two sexes. Her sex, her sensitive flesh was calling to me. 

Her nipples skimming over my chest when I lowered myself far enough down, a light trace revealed how different our body temperatures were. She was far warmer, her heat mixed with the chill of my bare chest. Her heat in other areas more southern reminding me that my fingers would work better with a partner.