Chapter 68

Byrd

The color of Raidyn's new shirt had me gawking at him all night. Emerald green. He left the top four buttons open and it made me want to run my hands down his broad chest.

Arriving at the club, Alon immediately wanted to hit the dance floor where as Bren, Raidyn, and I wanted to hit the bar. The dress Alon picked out for me was a plum color, the dress was sheer and shimmered in the light. Like I figured, no one really paid attention to me--well if there were eyes on me it was for my dress.

When I ask for a drink I hand it over to Bren suddenly realizing that I'm breastfeeding and can't have alcohol. Already this felt like it was going to be a long night.

"At least he's happy." I say to the boys as I point to Alon. We head over to grab a table that has a long booth.

Bren excuses himself to go to the bathroom and I discreetly slide under the table and decide to have my own fun. I unzip Raidyn's pants and begin to lick him.

"You may think that no one is watching, but people here have a keen eye for detail." Raidyn stresses as his hands clutch on to the table.

"Relax." My hands massage his thighs.

"I feel next to nothing when you do that, unlike you who squirm whenever my hands find their way down to your thighs." Raidyn smirks.

"Fine." I abruptly take as much of him as I can in my mouth and suck.

"Bren's coming ba-ack-k." Raidyn stutters grabbing onto my hair.

"Too bad." I whisper and continue, ignoring his grasp on my hair. My tongue skins over the tip of him and I continue to dip him into my mouth.

Raidyn's eyes go wide and he starts to tap my head with his fingers. "Stop!"

"Come on, don't ruin the fun." I pout toning my teasing down a tad.

"Who are you and what have you done to my wife?"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Now stop interrupting me." I resume.

"What'd I miss?" Bren enters the booth sitting next to Raidyn.

Raidyn's head is leaned back and his eyes are closed. "I'm sorry, what?" The noise comes from the back of his throat.

"Where'd Byrd go?"

He shrugs and lazily opens his eyes. "Probably off, sucking someone off."

"What?" Bren cocks his head back. "Raidyn, are you okay? Are you..." his eyes widen. "No!"

"Just tired from the twins is all." Raidyn waves his hand dismissively.

I giggle to myself as I move my mouth on him faster.

"Seraphina is getting better. I'm not as tired anymore." Bren continues the conversation.

"Mhm." Is all Raidyn can manage as I torture him.

"You need a drink, here." Bren hands him his full glass.

"Go get another for yourself." Raidyn says, his voice getting rougher.

Bren mutters and gets up to leave.

"Enjoying yourself?" I tease, my mouth taking a quick break.

"My voice sounds like my father's." Raidyn exhales. "Stop this."

"You don't want me to finish?" I frown.

"I could wait until we're in the privacy of our own quarters. Do you know how many people are here?!"