Chapter 31

Raidyn

Bren barges in through the door waking Byrd and me immediately after our long night last night. For emergency and safety purposes I have been unlocking the door after we are done fooling around.

"Go away, Bren." I groan.

"No." Bren smiles.

Two months went by since Grandpa Hollis came to visit us. My little Hollis's birthday was a month ago- my baby turned one. Bren and Flora were the only royals unable to make it so they have showed up unannounced now, a month later.

"Yes. Don't you dare come in this bed, that is an order from your king." I joke. Afterall, Bren was my hand for awhile.

Bren laughs and crawls into bed resting between Byrd and I. "Cozy."

"Get away from my queen." I growl.

Bren wraps his arm around me. "Fine. I'll stay close to you, my King." He chuckles.

"As flattering as that is-" I wiggle and try to shake him off. "Out."

"What you don't want me close to you?" He pulls back. "Fine, here's your wife." He picks Byrd up and puts her on top of me.

"Bren." Byrd snarls.

"Cute. She's so tiny." I remark to Bren and roll over to wrap my arms around her.

"Bren, you're going to have to leave." Byrd discreetly moves her hands down my stomach.

"Hey! That's what I've been saying!"

Byrd laughs and kisses me quickly.

Bren pretends to gag. "Come on you two already did it. It's my time."

"We didn't yet this morning." I pout.

"You did last night." He waves off. "Come on."

"Cockblock." I spit.

"I mean fine, you two can go ahead." He lays back on Byrd's side of the bed and crosses his legs, his hands behind his head. "Pay no attention to me."

"I mean we could. I could just wipe his mind clean after." I tease Byrd as I run a hand down her body, shocking her as I go.

"Are you kidding I'll never forget anything like that," Bren says amused.

"Raidyn," Byrd says pained.

"Out!" I yell to Bren. "Get out, now."

"Maybe a threesome?" Bren asks.

"You know I don't sleep with men." I roll my eyes.

"No one said we had to sleep with each other. Byrd can just...pleasure us both."

"No. Not happening ever. Byrd is not coming anywhere near you ever. I'll have to be dead first. It is forbidden, off-limits."

"I mean I'm basically laying right next to her." Bren scoots down and is nearly side by side Byrd.

"Where is your wife?" I snap and move protectively bringing Byrd closer to me.

"Huge, pregnant, and asleep."

"Well I'm pregnant and my hormones are running wild if you'll please leave." Byrd shoves Bren's face.

"You heard the woman." I wave him off.

"You use to be fun, Rastifen!" Bren points to me and tries to pull me off Byrd to wrestle.

"And now I get laid!"

"Go ahead." Bren flashes a toothy grin.

"Raidyn." Byrd groans pulling at me.