Chapter 67

Raidyn

"Oh! Good! I was just heading on my way to Donovan's room to give him a piece of my mind." Alon stops me in the hall. It's been three weeks since he's woken up from his coma. He appears healthier and the healers have all been giving me too reports.

"I'll come with you for protection." I nod and follow him down the corridors until we get to the chambers that they had once shared.

"Donovan Halosis, open up!" Alon rapidly bangs his fist on the door.

"Alon?" He opens the door. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Hide your whores I'm coming in and Raidyn is coming with me." Alon snaps and pushes his way past Donovan with full sass.

"I haven't had sex in a very long time, Alon. Please come in."

Alon rolls his eyes. "As if you really had a choice."

"I could have Eilo, or even pay people, or take the servants. I'm not exactly in the mood to hurt anyone anymore."

"I meant have the choice to let me in." Alon crosses his arms over his chest.

Donovan blushes. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I could care less about your sex life. It isn't my problem to deal with anymore. You're not and none of your issues are." He huffs.

"Okay." Donovan says carefully. "Why are you here, Alonon?"

"Because I look good and I am finally ready to get some closure for myself. I have all the courage in the realm and I am ready to tell you off now." He lowers his eyebrows.

"Get it over with." Donovan gulps.

"No! Don't tell me to 'get it over with!' I will do this my way on my time and yours and you have no choice or say in the matter!" Alon stops his foot and clenches his tony fists at his sides.

"I'm sorry." He breathes out and looks Alon up and down, I could swear he was salivating.

"You're a pig." Alon barks, looking pale.

"I didn't mean it like that." Donovan gulps. "I didn't mean to look at you like a piece of meat it's just you look really beautiful today."

"I know, I'm fucking hot! Moving on, I hate your guts and everything you stand for as a person. Divorcing you was the best decision and day of my life, far better than our wedding which Leona returned pregnant with the child you tried to hide from me! You don't deserve her or me or that child and I hope you are miserable the rest of your days alone. I hope you regret it for the rest of your life because you lost me and I know I'm really fucking great! And I hate you!" Alon has gotten himself so worked up at he started crying. He turns to me and hugs me, planting his face in my chest.

"You are fucking hot and fucking great. You are the best, most precious, delicious, inspiring, kick-ass, handsome, terrific, wonderful, pleasurable man I have ever been with. You beat everything and everyone in the realm and I will regret is for the rest of my miserable days."

"Liar." Alon seething getting angry again.

"I'm not."

"You are and you always will be! Don't you dare start sweet talking or complimenting me! You aren't allowed to do any of that anymore. It's not welcome and you are not welcome in my life!" Alon as removed his head and stepped away from me, his face red and he is screaming.

"It's not about sweet talking or complementing it's me telling you, you are right, Alon! You are right about everything, you deserved so much better and I hate myself for it. I understand that this might be the last time we ever interact and it makes me sick to my stomach. I love you with every being of my heart and I hate that it took me this long because if I felt like this since the beginning you would be mine and I would be making sweet tender love to you."