Chapter 70

Byrd

Not pleasure, but pain is shooting throughout my entire body. I'm now squirming uncomfortably with the very little energy I have left. I shout out from the sudden protrusion.

"Raidyn!" I cry out reaching around to grab his hand. My eyes are stinging.

He doesn't move but stays still- stunned. "Gods, Byrd, I'm so sorry."

I'm breathing heavy. My muscles are tense. "Raidyn." My voice is softer now.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna move now....if you want?"

I nod my head still quietly whimpering. "Do you want?" I try to relax my muscles and regulate my breathing.

"I can finish you off another way." Raidyn offers, his face beat red.

"Whatever you want." I rest my arms on the window sill and close my eyes.

"Byrd, I need to know what I'm doing!" Raidyn growls.

"Move." I rasp.

Raidyn eases himself out and back in grunting.

My nails dig into the stone and I take in a sharp breath. "H-how is it?"

He shakes his head. "How is it for you?"

"Strange." I breathe out. "Very strange."

"It's been awhile for me." Raidyn nods in agreement.

I groan as he slide himself back inside me slowly. "It's not...it's not terrible."

"But the other way is better." He adds.

"I'm just not use to you this way." I refer to his size.

"I really wasn't expecting to do this."

"If you like it you can continue..."

"I'll take that as a yes, you want me to." Raidyn slowly picks up his pace.

"I just want you to feel good." A drop of sweat rushes down the side of my face.

"You feel good to me either way."

I let him continue for a little while longer before I realize I can't take it. "Finish the other way." I breathe out.

"Gladly." Raidyn smirks and pulls out only to plow himself into another area.

Instant pleasure and relief overcome and it doesn't take me long to release my seventh time of the day and Raidyn's second. My muscles relax when he exits out of me and my body falls limp to the floor.

"Woah." Raidyn had reached to grab me a moment too late and is now pulling me off the floor. "Let's get you back to bed..."

I don't argue. "Why were you upset with me?" My thumb traces the bottom of his lip and pulls down.

"I just wanted some reaction out of you." He winces. "I'm sorry again for... that."

I close my eyes resting on his chest. "I need a healing tonic. I can hardly move. My entire body is sore."

"Let's go there and get that and the contraceptive then." He nods.

"After can you just hold me in bed?" I flutter my eyes open to meet his energetic blue eyes.

"For my Violet Queen? Anything."

"I love you." I can feel my eyes droop back down wanting desperately for me to sleep.

"We're here." Raidyn gently shakes me in his arms. "Time to drink up."

"Can you help me?" My arms are stuck on my lap.