Chapter 57

Raidyn

"You keep pulling shit around my wife I will shock the shit out of you, and no, it won't be like I'm being rough for pleasure." I spit to Romina behind me as I march my way towards the castle. "We aren't together anymore and you can't just touch me like that. I'm not yours, I'm hers. We were toxic together, Rommi. Come on, we both know we gave it a good try."

"Well, I want another try. It was good while we were together." She winks.

"It wasn't. We both were angry and fighting all the time. You don't get another try, I am married for the a millionth time. Honestly, if you keep provoking my wife it's just going to make her want to display that I'm hers all the more. Normally we have a healthy sex life, but ever since you showed up yesterday it's been even better." I laugh happily thinking of Byrd's naked body on top of mine. I wonder what she's doing right now.

Romina growls. "I've been with married men. I will do things Byrd wouldn't even dare do. Come on baby." She grabs my hand placing it quickly at her chest.

"I am not that kind of married man, it ruins the sanctity of marriage. I am loyal to her forever and glad to be." I remove my hand and grab her wrist, twisting it so she turns around. I keep my grip tight as I press against her backside and whisper in her ear growling, "I warned you no touching."

She groans and moves her butt in a circle. "Come on, I know you want me." She winces slightly from the tug of her arm. "I know you want to get hard. I can make you come with just your pants on."

I snarl in response, "let's not." I push her forward, the pressure increasing on her wrist. "I don't want you to arouse me in any way, I only want Byrd, that's the way things are now."

"Then close your eyes and picture her naked body as she moves up and down while straddling you." Romina smirks. "Then let me do the rest, you can picture her all you want, King."

"I didn't picture other girls while I was with you, Rommi, I'm surprised you'd want me to now." I know it wasn't a response she was expecting.

"When we start that image of Byrd will fade and you'll be opening your eyes to look at me as I moan in pleasure..." She moans softly.

"Creylia sent you to sleep with me, probably in hopes of you getting pregnant so you could give her my child. No." I continue to push her forward in front of me. I can see the roof of the castle come into view.

"I would do no such thing." She mocks offense. "I mean we don't even have to focus on my pleasure--let me just put you in my mouth."

"So you're calling me a selfish lover?" I scoff.

"No." She smirks. "Besides I don't mind swallowing whatever the result is."

"I remember very well that you don't mind." I chuckle. "Romina, I can't stand you, you below the very dirt we are walking on. I hate you so furiously, that most of the time when you open your mouth I can't think, I just want to attack you, but I know that's just what you want. I remember that all of our fighting led to sex and so no, no sex and no fighting. This is what you get." I push onward.

"My hand is very warm, I can warm you up King. No one has to know, we can just go into the woods and I can get you off--you seem tense."

"My wife has done a very good job at making sure I'm never cold." I bite back.

"Your wife isn't here now, is she?"

"I suppose I have you to blame for that." I growl angrily.

"I saved her life." Romina rolls her eyes. "Come on..." She lifts up her skirt slowly.