Chapter 26

Byrd

The foursome was a bad idea, simple as that. Gods, these hormones make me so damn horny all the time that I think I would've said yes to anything in the moment. I was comfortable of course around Raidyn, and I was semi-comfortable around Leona because we've already known each other from the threesome, but Jax made me incredibly nervous the entire time. The way he intently watched, the way he'd sometimes bite and lick at his lips when Leona and I were making out or touching each other. I knew Jax had feelings for me in the past, but I'm not sure how much is still there.

I felt queasy the entire time, like I just wanted Raidyn to tell me no he didn't want to do it so I could back out and just have him to myself. Leonas tongue sent me ablaze in pleasure, she's such a good kisser when making out, that it was ten times better with her tongue on my favorite spot. I could barely keep my mind straight when she was doing that and I ended up moaning against Raidyn's skin as he closed his eyes tight probably wishing it was all over, not wanting to hear my moans that are being caused by his ex-lover. I'm positive I don't have feelings for Leona, especially now the mystery of her tongue is gone, Raidyn's tongue will always be my favorite.

I was never going to do anything with Jax, but as soon as Raidyn grabbed Leona and they started pleasuring each other I got so mad, so upset that I went for it with Jax. His kissing was...strange, not a bad strange but it was so foreign because it wasn't Raidyn even though I tried my hardest to picture him. Jax let his fingertips roam down my breast causing my nipples to erect. He gently grabbed my hand and placed them near him, my cue to pleasure him. As soon as I, reluctantly, picked up the length of him and started stroking his finger made their way to my apex and he started rubbing me in circles which caused me to moan out and I grabbed him tighter causing him to groan.

As soon as I heard the groan I panicked realizing this isn't my husband. "Stop." I tried pushing away from him and he wrapped his arms around me giving me a sad look.

I had to stop, I didn't want Jax to pleasure me nor did I want to pleasure Jax and I most certainly didn't want Leona and Raidyn making each other feel good.

After all the excitement of the past two months, the threesome, the foursome, I am done and I just want to stick to Raidyn and I hope he just wants to stick with me because I am perfectly fine only having him for the rest of my life.

It's dark, but there are candles lit and I can see my surroundings--the surroundings are dark. It's cold and drafty here and feels dirty. I can hear the distant sounds of water crashing on a shoreline, but there are no windows around for me to see. I look down at my stomach, round and large, a full term baby grown inside of me. I'm stricken with pain and I scream as guards come to find me. Not my guards, guards from the Water Kingdom overseas. Queen Creylia is with them as they are encircling me.

"The baby is coming, fetch a healer." Creylia commands as a guard goes to grab one.

Creylia has a wicked smile plastered on her face. "How exciting this is, Byrd. A Rastifen baby born in my kingdom, though I hoped it would be mine..."

I scream in pain unable to even fight back against her and her love for Raidyn.

The healer comes in, in record time and assists with the birth. Creylia is by my side as the I push the baby out, I'm in so much pain I can't stop screaming. I cry out for Raidyn, I want Raidyn, I want to be home.

The baby is nearly here and pretty soon I hear it's cries and the baby isn't handed over to me, but to Creylia. She wraps it up in a blanket and holds my baby close to her. "Goodbye Byrd."

"What? Where are you going? That's my baby!" I scream and a guard holds me down.

"I have no use for you anymore. I have Raidyn's child and he is sure to come greet me soon to see--" she pauses and smiles. "Surely you don't want to know the gender. Anyways, once he learns of your death, he'll have no choice but to crawl into my arms," she cuddles my baby. "These same arms. Guards! Kill her!" She commands while walking away with my child.