Part 2

Everyone from team 10 kept on posting on their social media about seeing Logan's "baby". Logan brought Kong so I took him and my penny board, I left a note and had Kong on a leash. I was vlogging and I run into someone but kong he ran so the person I ran into got up and got kong for me.

"Bj you need to be careful you turned into Logan." The voice said, well not just any voice the Brendan North.

"I think I busted my knee can you call Logan and take me to the hospital." I said trying to fix my vlog camera while holding kong.

Logan's POV

I sent Brendan to have a break but I couldn't find Bj or kong. I found a note. 'Be back soon took a walk with kong' ok so at least I know where she is but what's taking bren-

"um, Logan you need to came to the hospital like right know it's Bj." And he hung up. "BOYS LETS GO."

"Logan where you are you going." One of the guys said.

"Bjs in the hospital." I replied getting my keys out.

We got on the road but got stopped every time a fan saw us. Fucking Jake had to post that. "Mark call Jake and tell him what's wrong and to meet us there and someone call phone to Bj.

Bjs POV

I was put in an ambulance with Brendan. Once we got to the hospital I had to go into surgery so I squeezed Brendan's hand then let go of it and flashed him a small smile and he did it back and kissed my head. The nurse had a wheelchair for me and rolled me to the surgery room.

After surgery

"Thank you for comingwitg me." I said to Brendan. I then got a call from Logan. "Hey log...yeah I'm ok I just got out of surgery. Well I will see you later" I  hung up, what a great twin. Brendan fell asleep holding my hand.

-
I don't know what I'm feeling it's just that Brendan North is messing with me I think I like him might even love him.
-
I felt a squeeze on my hand and I see Brendan waking up but half asleep. "Bj go to sleep you must be tried." He said.

"Ok, I will if you go to sleep to." I said making room for him on my bed. He got in bed with me and he laced our hands together and we talked for a bit then there was a silence but we bit enjoyed it. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes, I did the same then we started to lean in then I felt his soft lips where on mine and I didn't want it to end but it did then Logan walked in. He looked pissed but happy. I was scared I don't see Logan this mad before and so did Brendan. I moved into Brendan's chest and he wrapped his arm and around me then Logan flipped but he was interrupted by Jake.

/////////////////////////////////////

I realized that this chapter really sucks.