Part 19

Bj POV
All the things 3 people said only one stuck out, what I think was what Brendan said.
Brendan's POV
I woke up right next to her, Logan was at the other side of the room. It's been a day and the doctor thinks that she will be in a coma for 3-2 months. Logan woke up and looked over at me. He was worried for both of us.

"Brendan I know you want to stay with her so here's what i'm going to do, first off I want you to go home most days, you can take how ever long you need to." Logan said.

I nodded. "I think I'm going to get some food, you want anything." Oh crap I forgot Angie was here. "No I have to go back to my apartment, I have a friend from home, I'll be back later tonight."

I left and ran to my car. I hope she's not pissed at me. I unlocked my door to see her still asleep on the couch. I walked in to my room and grabbed some new cloths to take a shower. I walked back out and grabbed some food and left a note.

I walked into her room and saw Jake and Logan watching tv. They looked up and moved somethings around.

Two months later

I've been collecting pictures of Bj and I and made a collage of our dates. And I put the quote t wrote on her palm on the picture. Logan and Jake have been doing ok it's me that is suffering the most, it's me that the woman i love almost died, it's me that my girlfriend has been in a coma for 3 months, the last time we spoke was on bad terms.

"Baby girl I love you, I-I just wish you Will wake up soon. Jake and Logan kept strong, I-I broke a f-few times b-but I can't leave you like this, I-I left you on bad terms and I-I-," I broke out crying, I grabbed her hand and held it. "I-I just can't leave you, your to young to die n-now, I'm to young to have the l-love of my life be gone from me, I-i just miss you."

I kissed her hand and laid it down and put my head on it. I felt someone rub my back. I was crying maybe even sobbing, she's to young to die, what if she doesn't wake up, I can't lose her.
I was knocked out of my thoughts when the doctor came in, they come in everyday to check up on her.

"Everything seems to be in line, everything healed months ago, she could wake up and week now, maybe up till one more month for the longest." The doctor said.

I saw Logan trying to hid his camera, I tried not to laugh at him but I was smiling.

"Brendan good to see you smile."

I think he knew what I was smiling at.
A month later
Bj POV
I heard everything Brendan had said and I tried fight to wake up, I saw my best friend that died 3 years ago

"Sara!"

"Bj I came here to give you a choice, you can either go back to your bothers and boyfriend or came with me."

I really wanted to go with here but I couldn't leave my brothers, even more I can't leave Brendan. "I want to go back I need them in my life and they need me."

She nodded and walked over, she touched my shoulder and she started disappearing, the background started to change into a hospital. I heard beeping in the background and a lot if yelling. Someone grabbed my hand and squeezed it, I felt another hand on my shoulder. I shot up gasping, I looked to see who was holding my hand and saw Brendan, he jumped up and hugged me, I pulled away and kissed him long. I looked to my other side and saw Logan and Jake. I jumped up to them. The doctor walked in and saw me up.

"We are going to run some test on you but you have to stay for a few days"

I nodded and grabbed Brendan's hand. I turned to him and whispered, "I love you Brendan."

And we kissed. He pull me in to another hug. "I missed you Bj" He mumbled into my neck. He slipped a paper to me and started crying.

BjjPaul

BjjPaul: I got the best boyfriend that I could ever wish for Username: your back😊😱😆Hater7: it was better when she was goneDakotaHeinzman: that is true love right there Username1: yay I'm glad your back we missed youBrendannorth: I have the best...

Username: your back😊😱😆
Hater7: it was better when she was gone
DakotaHeinzman: that is true love right there
Username1: yay I'm glad your back we missed you
Brendannorth: I have the best girlfriend anyone can have
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yes people she is awake from her coma. This is a long chapter so here is something different 😆 ok ok no more wdw jokes but I have a picture for you guys.

 This is a long chapter so here is something different 😆 ok ok no more wdw jokes but I have a picture for you guys

Sorry it took so long wattpad is be stupid